Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

5'10", 205 lbs.
eek.gif

TANK

2dhyb5t.jpg

laugh.gif
CollisonDefense>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Paulus....wow
roll.gif

Collison aint guarding Maynor, he's guarding Rodriguez.... you'll see Holiday 6'4 and Lee 6'6 on him.

No need to D-ride anyone, just stating facts.

Once again, we will see on draft day 09.

All this Collison defense talk, who is he going to defend at the next level?

As a college player, Maynor is better, as a pro, Maynor will be better.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

5'10", 205 lbs.
eek.gif

TANK

2dhyb5t.jpg

Whats really ill about that stat is that he LOST wieght to get there... when I saw him he was like 220-225 easy... And he's from the Chi so yea...You're not backing him down in noway shape form or fashion
smh.gif
pimp.gif

So, I just rushed through it and made two brackets. I'm tired of actually taking my time and evaluating matchups, and my bracket still comes out to be some#*$#
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm done w/ all that.

They both contain reaches. One moreso than the other.
tongue.gif

nfpr90.jpg

120mq9t.jpg

Memphis is going out to Mizzou, I can't believe people are buying into the hype that this Memphis squad is a FF team.

I've got WVU in the Elite 8. I was thinking about taking Tenn over Pitt too, but they have no answer for Blair.

I had Marquette in the Elite 8, but I changed it to them getting upset first round
laugh.gif

Damn NT is on Maynor's D#!@. I know he is a good player but so is Collison's defense. and no, Maynor isn't going to post up. I'm having troublewith this Texas/Duke game...I have a feeling Pittman will go off, but then I have another feeling Henderson will go off.

^ duke doesnt have anyone who can even remotely get on the physicality level of damian james and to a lesser extent, pittman.

on the other hand texas flat out underachieved A LOT this season.

lol...like seriously who has Maynor played against in 4 years @ VCU for him to be getting this much praise? That soft +#* Duke team and who else? First PGafter Jennings? LOL.

DreClark, our brackets almost mirror each other.

I got Tennessee upsetting Pitt in the second round too.

^^^ i took Texas...Duke has no inside presence...and while Henderson has been playing very well, his supporting cast isnt consistent Scheyer and Singler aresoft...Nolan Smith is decent...They dont shoot a very good percentage and they do not move the ball very well...they average 13 assists a game as a team whichwont land them very deep.....and although Texas has underachieved all year i think they are going to make a run in the tourney

I want to take Texas but that team has been a mess all year, preseason I thought they were a Final Four team. Damian James is turning into a bust and theydon't have a true PG. But they have Pittman inside which will be tough for Dook but I'm not sure if their D will be disciplined and good enough towin.

Originally Posted by tmay407

You high, dre?
Naw.
pimp.gif

^ duke doesnt have anyone who can even remotely get on the physicality level of damian james and to a lesser extent, pittman.

on the other hand texas flat out underachieved A LOT this season.

Yep.

But. Pittman is prone to foul trouble and Damion James...Well, he's a $!%+*#@ choke artist. If he plays up to potential he's deadly but how many timeshas he done that?

Texas SHOULD beat Duke. They Should. But do you really have faith in them?

I don't.

I don't have faith in Duke either. Hell, I don't have faith in a lot of these teams. The vast majority of them in fact.
Scheyer and Singler are soft
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I think Duke goes Sweet 16 at best.

Back
Top Bottom