Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Surprised no one is intrigued by the Wisconsin/Florida State matchup.

Consin' is flying under the radar and Fla. State COULD fall victim to hype/over-achievers.

Plus, the Noles haven't been here before in a looooong time.

I'm picking the Noles to be safe, but it's going to be a great game.

Wisky is f'n horrible, they shouldn't even be in the field. Bo will do his thing though and slow the game down, make it ugly as hell and it'llprobably be close down the stretch but I don't see them winning.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Scheyer and Singler are soft
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Is that a smh in agreement? because you cannot tell me them dudes aint soft bruh.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Is that a smh in agreement? because you cannot tell me them dudes aint soft bruh.

scheyer and especially singler are tough customers, they just dont have the frame to body up on anyone so they get pushed arond.
What games have you been watching?

Sheyer soft as cotton, and Singler just shoots jumpshots.

cmoneymontana, your replies are rediculous homie.

Both shoot 40-percent from behind the arc.

Wouldn't you be a jump-shooter too?

Redick was soft too I assume?

Duke lives and dies by the 3. But if they play turnover free ball and play like they did Sunday, they have a legitimate shot at a Final Four berth.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

scheyer and especially singler are tough customers, they just dont have the frame to body up on anyone so they get pushed arond.

Sheyer is softer than terry cloth, but Singler definitely plays hard. Dude crashes the boards and hustles. Does all the little dirty things forDuke.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

[table][tr][td]Jon Scheyer, G[/td] [td]38[/td] [td]6-10[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [td]13-15[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]29[/td] [/tr][/table]
How can you attempt 15 FTs in a game if you are as soft as you say he is?

Scheyer attempted eight free throws in the final 1:17 when Florida State had to foul to retain possession.

Maybe that's how.

so i did a couple of brackets and each time i get 3 Big East School in the Final Four...Uconn, Louis., and Villanova....y surprise team to make the FF iseither Gonzaga or Syracuse...Paul Harris is the X-Factor

I know we all have various pools with various brackets but the true testament to picking games is ONE BRACKET.

Who cares if one of your 10 brackets wins, that's no fun.

Pick one bracket and be done with it. All these "upset" brackets and "I hope this happens" brackets, they're stupid.

What's up guys - haven't been around these parts since late Wednesday night.... anybody want to catch me up with anything I've missed in the bballthreads since then?
laugh.gif

i'm starting to consider UCLA winning an upset
laugh.gif
so many people areridin VCU....

i said this earlier... Collison is guarding Rodriguez 5'10 guard. Lee and Holiday are gonna guard Maynor. Both have length and Lee is quick so i think thiswill give Maynor fits....

I don't think Sanders is skilled enough to double down....

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

i'm starting to consider UCLA winning an upset
laugh.gif
some many people are ridin VCU....

i said this earlier... Collison is guarding Rodriguez 5'10 guard. Lee and Holiday are gonna guard Maynor. Both have length and Lee is quick so i think this will give Maynor fits....

I don't think Sanders is skilled enough to double down....
Could be true, but im still ridin with VCU ive watched UCLA a number of times this season and they are inconsistent on the offensive end.

I'm not on the VCU Kool Aid either. I think UCLA is butt but I think they're talented enough to knock off VCU even without brining their A game. Ithink Shipp is going to be the ex factor.

Like others have said Scheyer is terry cloth but Singler is that deal.

To say Kyle can only shoots jumpshots
smh.gif

Interesting stat for UNC fans:

The Heels are 44-0 when Wayne Ellington shoots 50-percent or better from the field.

Im startin to second guess my pick of USC over Michigan State, i dont really like Izzo's squad but dude has a ton of Tourney experience

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

I'm not on the VCU Kool Aid either. I think UCLA is butt but I think they're talented enough to knock off VCU even without brining their A game. I think Shipp is going to be the ex factor.
Have you seen Shipp play in the tourney? Dude looks lost out there. He shoots like 11% from the field tourney time. Josh Shipp will show up likeTMac in the 2nd round.

I don't understand the USC hype either. BC is definitely NOT a pushover, especially if Rakim is ballin'.

Originally Posted by DEpast

Scheyer attempted eight free throws in the final 1:17 when Florida State had to foul to retain possession.

Maybe that's how.
hes shot the most free throws on duke this season and was 5th in the acc in attempts

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

I'm not on the VCU Kool Aid either. I think UCLA is butt but I think they're talented enough to knock off VCU even without brining their A game. I think Shipp is going to be the ex factor.
Have you seen Shipp play in the tourney? Dude looks lost out there. He shoots like 11% from the field tourney time. Josh Shipp will show up like TMac in the 2nd round.

shipp was
pimp.gif
when they went to the final four two years ago.... Last seasonwas
sick.gif
sick.gif
for him

i'm worried about Holiday though
ohwell.gif
He needs to play good so it cantake pressure off DC

Back
Top Bottom