Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

I dont see USC getting passed MSU but they have a hell of a shot against BC...I actually picked them to beat BC as a 7/10 upset

Originally Posted by joegolfdad

Originally Posted by DEpast

Scheyer attempted eight free throws in the final 1:17 when Florida State had to foul to retain possession.

Maybe that's how.
hes shot the most free throws on duke this season and was 5th in the acc in attempts

He just gets fouled alot. Just because he shoots alot of free throws does not make him any tougher.

Where's the NIKETALK facebook tourney?

And is everyone putting in $10 Paypal or something?

Originally Posted by Al3xis

How was their size when they beat Ogilivy last year?

One of the Lopez brothers last year?

How bout the fact Ryan Rossiter was the most improved player in the MAAC this year?

Honestly, if you haven't seen them play outside of a game or 2...why even discuss them? You're gona look foolish.

They're better than VCU and I would love any reasons as to why they aren't....
VCU has 2 future NBA players...Siena has none. 'nuff said.

I'm not taking VCU or Siena this year. OSU is playing a damn home game vs Siena.

I'll take Western Kentucky over Illinois and Zona. West Virg to the Sweet 16 I think .. not sure yet.

Originally Posted by joegolfdad

Scheyer attempted eight free throws in the final 1:17 when Florida State had to foul to retain possession.

Maybe that's how.
hes shot the most free throws on duke this season and was 5th in the acc in attempts
you should be ashamed to post those stats. instead of making Scheyer appear tough.. which we know he is not.. they just show how much the refsfellate Duke and Coach K.

I don't understand the USC hype either. BC is definitely NOT a pushover, especially if Rakim is ballin'.

did you watch USC in the Pac-10 tourney? i wouldn't pick against that team right now.

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

i'm starting to consider UCLA winning an upset
laugh.gif
so many people are ridin VCU....

i said this earlier... Collison is guarding Rodriguez 5'10 guard. Lee and Holiday are gonna guard Maynor. Both have length and Lee is quick so i think this will give Maynor fits....

I don't think Sanders is skilled enough to double down....
ya, i was thinking Collison wasn't going to guard Maynor. Maynor would be too much for Collison to handle, and i heard Collison is hurt too.NOBODY is going to give Maynor fits, he'll knife into the lane at will like he always does.

and yes, please sleep on Sanders.

Holiday is 6'4 and Lee is 6'6...not going to give maynor fits? my bad no one can stop Maynor he's the best player in the NCAA and a future NBAhall of famer
laugh.gif

i'm not sleeping on Sanders....

My mind is tellin' me no.
But my guy is tellin' me that Hansbrough will not leave college without an NCAA title. IDK .. can't see it.

This guy.....
smh.gif
smh.gif

I have VCU upsetting UCLA, but this guy is acting like Maynor is the 2nd coming of christ
smh.gif

All this VCU hype, it aint happening.. Maynor wont run wild on Holiday

I don't understand the USC hype either. BC is definitely NOT a pushover, especially if Rakim is ballin'.

did you watch USC in the Pac-10 tourney? i wouldn't pick against that team right now.
pimp.gif

What state sent the most teams to the tourney?

Kentucky sends 3 this year (and no UK
frown.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
)

I also got maryland over california...maynor aint gonna go nutty but he's gonna get his off...and sanders is gonna get his off on aboya...and I'mhearing a lot about Miss. St. Over UW
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

I also got maryland over california...maynor aint gonna go nutty but he's gonna get his off...and sanders is gonna get his off on aboya...and I'm hearing a lot about Miss. St. Over UW
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Me too..No respect
ohwell.gif

MSU matches up pretty good against UW

Interesting stat for UNC fans:

The Heels are 44-0 when Wayne Ellington shoots 50-percent or better from the field.
I came across this stat last Saturday after the FSU game. In that game he was 8-16 and took that last shot putting him at 8-17, keeping the statmentioned above alive.

I kind of like the fact that everyone is "sleeping" on the Heels this year. The more I look at our region the better I like it. Every starter on thisteam has FF experience and remembers getting embarrassed against Kansas last year. They had some bumps in the road during the regular season, but all teams do.This team has been waiting for the big tournament to come around for a whole year now and when Ty comes back and is inserted to the starting lineup I would notbe surprised to see them play the best ball they have played all season. I just can't see them losing before the FF especially seeing who we would have toplay to win the South.

Here's what my bracket looks like so far. I might make a couple changes in the early round games, not sure yet.

fb2152e5426676a9113cda870d0268266f1584e.jpg

Why is ESPN stuck in this terrible wide angle shot? Don't tell me all the Dayton game are gonna be like this...

All this VCU hating. Once the dust settles, i'll be listening to the excuses. Same thing when OSU beats Siena.

People are giving UCLA to much credit.

any body see that girls booty walkin behind the coach when they got back from commercial
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i caught a quick look before the camera changed

laugh.gif
at chief kickingstallionssomething

Just read from a credible source on Inside Carolina that Ty was able to practice today and looked fairly well. Going by what Roy said for Ty to play he wouldhave to practice today and tomorrow, so it looks like he is a go for the tournament.

pimp.gif

I don't have Texas past Minnesota, either.

They've been a mess and never got it together. That stuff Just doesn't play well going into the tournament.

Back
Top Bottom