Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

CS came to play today
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tmay407

Originally Posted by JPZx

All of you that are saying, "I can't believe all the people who picked BYU"...where were you with that before the tournament?
eyes.gif
Probably busy picking A&M to beat BYU
grin.gif

So in order for our picks to be legit, we had to have logged onto NT prior to the tournament and stated the obvious?

A&M is from the Big 12.

End of story.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

All of you that are saying, "I can't believe all the people who picked BYU"...where were you with that before the tournament?
eyes.gif
Probably busy picking A&M to beat BYU
grin.gif

So in order for our picks to be legit, we had to have logged onto NT prior to the tournament and stated the obvious?

A&M is from the Big 12.

End of story.
I really hope you're not saying because they're from a power conference they are a lock to be a better team.

It's not because they're from the power conference... It's because they're just a better team.

Ugh. These Chilli Cheese fries probably wasn't the best idea in the world.

My first half observations

Lsu:
- Marcus is a gad damn scoring machine. Chris Johnson can't be over 200 lb's. Butler has NO answer for Tas Mitchell. Beasting them boys. Coach forLSU's hairline is downright despicable.

Butler: Boys looked rattled at first but the calmed down. #1 is getting to the rack at will but they can't finish. Whoever Is being guarded by ChrisJohnson needs to put him on the block every time. Punish him. He is too light.

LSU got this one baaaad as Dance girl. And she got a nice body. SMMFH.
smh.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

I'ma try and get my FR3SH on and get some stalker pics, but I can't promise anything.

All I want is for someone to point me toward any spot in this thread where someone states that A&M is without a doubt better than BYU..

Ok maybe you thought that A&M was far better...but no one had the guts to come outright and say it before they game started, did they?

BYU gotta play stronger the 2nd half, but I think Butler can get that W though.....

I like the way CS is playing but Memphis will come to play in the 2nd

Hope coach Calhoun is ok

All I want is for someone to point me toward any spot in this thread where someone states that A&M is without a doubt better than BYU..

Ok maybe you thought that A&M was far better...but no one had the guts to come outright and say it before they game started, did they?
I was saying earlier in this thread that A&M was gonna beat UConn second round...is that good enough?

I was saying earlier in this thread that A&M was gonna beat UConn second round...is that good enough?
You're biased though. I think that Tubby could get us past Duke but of course that's a biased opinion.

Had I known people seriously thought BYU was a better team, I'd have said something...

If you've watched BYU at all this year, it's fairly obvious they're not a very good basketball team...
ohwell.gif

You're biased though. I think that Tubby could get us past Duke but of course that's a biased opinion.
That's my unbiased opinion, but ok. You don't have to be mad that you're about to lose two early games on your bracketology. Just kickback and enjoy the good basketball going on.

Like I said, I would of thought most people here would pick Texas A&M...

I've seen A&M play at least 8 times this year, twice in person, if that matters...

Maybe i'm not seeing what everybody else is in BYU.

Holy !+*% did anyone else see how tan that LSU cheerleader was? I seriously thought she was black for like ten seconds and did a double take.

Back
Top Bottom