Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Originally Posted by tmay407

Originally Posted by JPZx

You're biased though. I think that Tubby could get us past Duke but of course that's a biased opinion.
That's my unbiased opinion, but ok.
Your unbiased opinion is that Texas A&M will beat Connecticut in the second round...

laugh.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by tmay407

You're biased though. I think that Tubby could get us past Duke but of course that's a biased opinion.
That's my unbiased opinion, but ok. You don't have to be mad that you're about to lose two early games on your bracketology. Just kick back and enjoy the good basketball going on.

I have Memphis in the championship
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not upset about anything...good basketball is what I'm solely tuning in for. I'm in 4 brackets actually...two of them I have A&M and theother two I have BYU. I'm just arguing this much because I don't think A&M is far and away better than BYU...but that's just my opinion.

All I want is for someone to point me toward any spot in this thread where someone states that A&M is without a doubt better than BYU..

Ok maybe you thought that A&M was far better...but no one had the guts to come outright and say it before they game started, did they?

Again, why does it make a difference if I had posted my picks on NT, before the tourney started?

The first time I even entered this thread was this morning at tip-off, as far as I know.

I wasn't stating that A&M is the better team, just because they're from the Big 12.

I'm saying A&M is from the Big 12, they face better competition, and while not beating many of their ranked opponents this year, it at least readysthem for competition like a freakin' BYU...
laugh.gif
They finished the season on a roll, and it seemed, to me, obvious that they'd pull this victory offtoday.

If it makes you feel any better, I picked Butler and they're not playin' well. I ain't perfect.

Man I'm sorry... If you're watching this game and it ain't blatantly obvious to you Texas A&M is a better basketball team, I don't knowwhat to tell you...
laugh.gif

BYU is so got damn slow and unathletic... They playin this damn zone and still can't get out to contest jump shots... The Aggies are still getting a goodlook every single time down the court...

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

They playin this damn zone and still can't get out to contest jump shots
laugh.gif

These dudes better be from BYU's football team.

laugh.gif

The only reason they're any good is because their average age is higher than most NBA teams...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom