Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Wipe me down
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

I have a feeling I should've picked Purdue over Washington...
i was iffy on that game. Purdue came it playing well but i went with Washington at the end

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by obie21

Had the terps winning, til last night switched it to cal
pimp.gif

Right call. Terps havent...and aren't beating nobody that's not in the ACC.

I hope so, everybody had Maryland w/ the upest I was like Ca can't be that bad
laugh.gif

Purdue is looking pretty good.

Lawson said he would be a game time decision, but I highly doubt this dude plays.

2-1, should have picked Texas A&M. Can't trust those crazy Mormons.

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by obie21

Had the terps winning, til last night switched it to cal
pimp.gif

Right call. Terps havent...and aren't beating nobody that's not in the ACC.

I hope so, everybody had Maryland w/ the upest I was like Ca can't be that bad
laugh.gif
it's not really an upset though.

Carolina fans, is Lawson really hurt that bad? i get the feeling that he's been wanting to play, but Roy is holding him out. whatever happens, hedefinitely needs to be back by the second round.

The years I always pick Butler to win, they don't...the year I pick them to lose they go to the Sweet 16...2-1 so far

Damn NT has been messing up.

Ellington with a few dumb TOs early.

Hopefully Cal can go on a little run here too.

EDIT- Dre went to Greensboro today to witness history. Hansbrough about to break JJs record.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this dude Randle is gonna be a thorn in our side.. i can tell. hopefully the rest of their team doesn't show up, because i don't know if we'llcontain him.

sucks Butler lost... was a really tough matchup for them, to get the best team from the SEC in an 8/9 game... i mean, what's that?
laugh.gif

They battled back though, made it a good game - don't think anybody can say too much bad about them, that's a young team right there with loads oftalent.... kiddin is going to hate his life in the years to come when Butler is a force again.
laugh.gif

BYU was extremely disappointing - blame the early start maybe? I don't know... they're better than they looked out there though... i'm 1-2, almostlost a final four team. Great start hahaha.

Ed Davis. I love how he patrols the paint.
pimp.gif

What's up with Calhoun? He came down with an illness or something?

Back
Top Bottom