Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Hansbrough is a flopping *%!%@. I can't wait til the first time he tries that +#!+ in the NBA and Shaq helps him up and then proceeds to give him ahadouken uppercut that knocks his head through the ceiling.

I like the way we are passing the ball today. Even Hans has an assist.

My brackets would be done if Memphis would have caught that L.

Cal making that run
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

BYU was extremely disappointing - blame the early start maybe? I don't know... they're better than they looked out there though
eyes.gif

Blame the fact that they suck and that they were clearly overmatched...

Originally Posted by tmay407

BYU was extremely disappointing - blame the early start maybe? I don't know... they're better than they looked out there though
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
cmon man. Look at the numbers, top 25 in offensive anddefensive efficiency... BYU's a solid team, and they just got out real slow.. you don't think that could be attributed somewhere besides "beingovermatched", since they outplayed or at least held serve with A&M after the 10 minute mark?

Originally Posted by tmay407

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Exactly... They been in Philly for at least a couple of days now, thatearly start ain't no damn excuse...

And even if you wanna pull that card, it ain't like it's not an early start for the Aggies too... It's a difference of what, an hour? Nah, thatwasn't it... They couldn't keep up and they got torched all day long... You spend most of the game in a 2-3 zone and you're struggling to close outon shooters and keep guys out of the paint?
grin.gif
That ain't problemswith an early start, that's problems with being severely overmatched from a speed/athleticism standpoint...

Final Four team
pimp.gif

You're a fellow Butler hater, too
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I fought with having Purdue over UCONN, but I couldn't do it.

I didn't post my picks since I finished my bracket one minute before the first game tipped, so:

Sweet Sixteen:

Louisville
Cleveland State
West Virginia
Michigan State

Connecticut
Purdue
Marquette
Memphis

Pittsburgh
Xavier
Villanova
Duke

North Carolina
Gonzaga
Syracuse
Clemson

Elite Eight:

Louisville
West Virginia

Connecticut
Memphis

Pittsburgh
Villanova

Gonzaga
Syracuse

Final Four:

West Virginia
Connecticut
Pittsburgh
Gonzaga

Syracuse gets that far by circumstance, not because I think they're great. I have Arizona State losing to Temple in the first round, and Oklahoma losing toClemson in the second round, so Syracuse rides out for awhile.

WVU isn't a homer pick; I'm not a big fan of the basketball program. I just couldn't put Louisville in the Final Four. West Virginia has playedthem tough both games.

Can someone tell me whats going on in the UCONN game?

How is Tyler Zeller, 7 feet tall, going to miss a dunk?
smh.gif

laugh.gif
cmon man. Look at the numbers, top 25 in offensive and defensive efficiency... BYU's a solid team, and they just got out real slow.. you don't think that could be attributed somewhere besides "being overmatched", since they outplayed or at least held serve with A&M after the 10 minute mark?
I'm looking at the numbers, and I'm still not very impressed...Average OppO Rank = 77, Average OppD Rank = 78...

That lead was pretty steady the entire game. It looked pretty evident that A&M was comfortable with the lead and started playing more conservatively in aneffort to keep the lead steady and milk the clock...

Back
Top Bottom