Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

again, why is jim calhoun out?
Damn man, it's on the front page of ESPN.com.

He hasn't been feeling well the last few days, so they decided he'd sit out this first game as a precaution.

BYU's efficiency #s and Tmays pessimism (reverse jinx attempt) led me to choose BYU.
laugh.gif

Just got back home. So what channels are the games on? I only see the Maryland-Cal game on CBS. Anywhere else? Basic cable ftl!

just got back from school (CSUN)..... man we almost had them... we did good considering 2 our starters werent playing...

Originally Posted by tmay407

again, why is jim calhoun out?
Damn man, it's on the front page of ESPN.com.

He hasn't been feeling well the last few days, so they decided he'd sit out this first game as a precaution.

im not on espn.com

im on niketalk where conveniently there is a huge thread discussing the NCAA Tournament and all the goings on around it.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

mmod.ncaa.com

That should send you to all the games.

Thanks man...but that link leads me right to CBS Sports line
laugh.gif

is their any other links? I feel like kicking this cpu off my desk right now
mad.gif

In January, the Matadors' leading scorer, Deon Tresvant, was arrested along with another player and Jeffrey Braswell, the coach's son. They were charged in connection with an alleged robbery at an electronics store where the younger Braswell worked. They face arraignment April 1 on felony theft and burglary charges.
smh.gif

Wow....I still can't get over Memphis. A guy who normally averages 6 friggin points per game comes off the bench to score 35. Satan was lookin out for hisboy Calipari today.

we were the lower seed, we played like !%$@, and we are still up at the half... not bad.

Gary seemed hesitant to use our bench players... maybe he thinks they'll be nervous on the big stage or something. but in the 2nd half, i think he willhave to empty our bench for us to win.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Originally Posted by KingHawthorne95

kemba with the XI's
smokin.gif

nope.

just these:

322992-151.jpg
He's wearing the CDP XI's if I'm not mistaken.

clutch you are incorrect...adrien has 6 rings on while kemba has cdp xi's

Can't wait to see somebody in this tournament with these:
imgad

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom