Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Originally Posted by obie21

Originally Posted by Hugo

MD schooling Cali.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
easy there

i have washington losing
eek.gif
*%#+ is wrong with you
smh.gif

Vasquez is a punk. You just airballed and then you have a routine lay up and you taunt the crowd and the other team. Give me a minute in a room with that kid,and he'll wish he hadnt done that.

Originally Posted by rc49ers

Vasquez is a punk. You just airballed and then you have a routine lay up and you taunt the crowd and the other team. Give me a minute in a room with that kid, and he'll wish he hadnt done that.

laugh.gif
u sound bitter...

dude had a SOLID game...no one is gonna remember the airball, or him telling the crowd to shut up...27 points speaks for itself

we can not afford for varnado to get into foul trouble...

... how was that even a foul? he got pushed by that brockman dude.

Vasquez is a punk. You just airballed and then you have a routine lay up and you taunt the crowd and the other team. Give me a minute in a room with that kid, and he'll wish he hadnt done that.

Get outta here with that sensitive BS.
eyes.gif

Nice
pimp.gif

now i dont know what Memphis team will show up tomorrow but be needed this win.

6-1 so far in my bracket

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
u sound bitter...

dude had a SOLID game...no one is gonna remember the airball, or him telling the crowd to shut up...27 points speaks for itself

I hate cal, I have nothing to be bitter about. Im glad they lost, they shouldnt have been a 7 anyway. They played something like 21 home games. But vasquez onthe other hand is a good player, but if he pulls that stuff in the league its over.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Get outta here with that sensitive BS.
eyes.gif
Yeah, seriously. Members of the crowd were the ones to taunt him first by saying "Airballlllll." Then, he comes up with a big playwith his steal and lay-up. My man is over here taking it personal talking about "give me a minute in a room with that kid."
laugh.gif
If you're calling him kid, I assume you're older? Grow up, man.

laugh.gif
so salty

sad%20baby.preview.jpg

Back
Top Bottom