Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by rc49ers

Vasquez is a punk. You just airballed and then you have a routine lay up and you taunt the crowd and the other team. Give me a minute in a room with that kid, and he'll wish he hadnt done that.
laugh.gif
so salty

sad%20baby.preview.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Does CBS think anyone actually wants to watch the news?

i know this do this for a certain reason, but it's slipping my mind right now... on friday, they always do 8 games before the news, then 8 after.. butthursday it's always 7-1-8.. i forget why exactly.

My bracket is all jacked up
laugh.gif

I got Memphis winning it all and they struggled to beat CSUN
frown.gif

BYU and Butler
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Does CBS think anyone actually wants to watch the news?

i know this do this for a certain reason, but it's slipping my mind right now... on friday, they always do 8 games before the news, then 8 after.. but thursday it's always 7-1-8.. i forget why exactly.
Whatever it is, I'm sure it makes sense. It just sucks I can't watch any basketball while eating dinner.

And unless you had the teams losing today advancing to the Sweet 16, the losses don't matter to your bracket. 1 point doesn't hurt.

I forgot this Wash Game is in Portland, the Rose Garden looks so bright with all the lights on.
laugh.gif

%*%@ Maryland. I hope Memphis wipes the %$++@#% floor with that bum squad. I've never seen a bigger bunch of over acheivers in my life. Gary can coachthough...I'll give him that. He's doing a wonderful job because that team has maybe 3 guys that are High Major D1 caliber players. Enjoy thisnow...because it's back to the NIT next year for you losers.

You bum with the Maynor sig and avi...I hope you've already started thinking about what your avy and sig will be after tonight...loser.

Back
Top Bottom