Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Damn Cal.... 4-3 in the opener aint so bad though
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at Cal jacking shots now. Maryland's got this one easily.
pimp.gif

Cal cannot handle our pressure... that's what happens when you play in the Pac-10 and don't face an ACC-style pressure defense on a regular basis.

never pick a Pac-10 team over an ACC team.

I let my hatred of Maryland get in the way of picking them over Cal
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Oh well...

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

it's cool dude.. we just disagree on this one. I think BYU and the mountain west is vastly underrated, and i was surprised at how quickly they were disposed of by a team i considered underwhelming this year in a couple of times i watched them. It's not personal.
wink.gif
It's good, we just obviously disagree on this one like you said...we come to play in the tournament though, keep that in mind
wink.gif

As of right now, we're one of only 3 teams to win a postseason tourney game (NCAA or NIT) the last 5 years. Louisville will make it 4 later...our threelosses to LSU (buzzer-beater), Memphis (rare missed layup by Acie), and UCLA (terrible scoring drought) have been by an average of 1.6 points...

I probably take a little too much pride in that, but it's pretty amazing considering it wasn't too long ago that a certain Missouri assistant had us at0-16 in conference play.

seeing Cal stink it up makes me really want to reconsider the idea of UCLA doing anything in this tournament... hopefully Cal is not setting the standard herefor pac-10 teams.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

seeing Cal stink it up makes me really want to reconsider the idea of UCLA USCdoing anything in this tournament... hopefully Cal is not setting the standard here for pac-10 teams.

Soft !%% Pac 10
smh.gif

Heads up...if you're on the East coast, you can find the MSU/Wash. game on CBS College Sports, if you'd rather watch on a TV.

The Huskies crowd is LOUD.

Back
Top Bottom