OFFICIAL 2009 NFL DRAFT (APRIL 25-26) VOL. NFL SALVATION

Rick Gosselin, of The Dallas Morning News, reports NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said Monday, April 27, that the league was discussing the possibility of staging the first round of the 2010 NFL Draft on a Thursday evening, the second and third rounds Friday evening and the final four rounds Saturday. The event would remain the cable television domain of ESPN and the NFL Network. "We're more confident now, with the timing of the first round, that it can fit a 3.5-hour window," Goodell said. "We think it can be very appealing from a fan's standpoint and an audience standpoint. We'll talk to our teams about it. We have to see what impact this would have on them. But I think it has potential."
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Rick Gosselin, of The Dallas Morning News, reports NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said Monday, April 27, that the league was discussing the possibility of staging the first round of the 2010 NFL Draft on a Thursday evening, the second and third rounds Friday evening and the final four rounds Saturday. The event would remain the cable television domain of ESPN and the NFL Network. "We're more confident now, with the timing of the first round, that it can fit a 3.5-hour window," Goodell said. "We think it can be very appealing from a fan's standpoint and an audience standpoint. We'll talk to our teams about it. We have to see what impact this would have on them. But I think it has potential."
indifferent.gif

This mother%&$#@*

indifferent.gif

WildPat...
pimp.gif

Not looking forward to the Falcons having to deal with that in Week 1...
embarassed.gif

I saw this face...
roll.gif

What he'd rather play for the Niners? Chiefs? Seahawks? Bengals? Lions? or Brown? He was mad and laughed it off like a fool.

da0152e15053236bd9eff68df111b3e2bd88b69.bmp

Raiders are a grown man's football team not for a candy #@+#*

Did anyone se the draft journey on NFL network last night? it was crabtree,stafford and Cushing

someone explain to me how crabtree was pushing a brand new tahoe on 22 with his name on it and living in that big @#$ house BEFORE he got a agent and said hewas leaving texas tech?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Did anyone se the draft journey on NFL network last night? it was crabtree,stafford and Cushing

someone explain to me how crabtree was pushing a brand new tahoe on 22 with his name on it and living in that big @#$ house BEFORE he got a agent and said he was leaving texas tech?

TMUG swore he moves weight

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

I saw this face...
roll.gif

What he'd rather play for the Niners? Chiefs? Seahawks? Bengals? Lions? or Brown? He was mad and laughed it off like a fool.

da0152e15053236bd9eff68df111b3e2bd88b69.bmp

Raiders are a grown man's football team not for a candy #@+#*
No one wants to play for the gayders. Even Sapp told players not go sign with the raiders unless they wanted their career to end. Raiders =Retirement team for past nfl stars. You sound like a kid talking about "grown man" team.
xn8a4n.gif

someone explain to me how crabtree was pushing a brand new tahoe on 22 with his name on it and living in that big @#$ house BEFORE he got a agent and said he was leaving texas tech?
indifferent.gif

Lets say he comes from a middle class family,
tuition/room & board/books comes out to what ? say 11k a yr for 3 or 4 yrs.
he's on scholarship, the money his parents saved for a college education could have gone to that car. Its really not far fetched.
and nowadays, car dealerships are practically givin people cars with low money down, its not hard.
even ur no credit/no $ havin $@% could prolly walk off the lot with a 2003 hyundai sonata for next to nothin

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Al3xis

"Michael Crabtree has been more successful as a receiver than that guy as a coach at this point"
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I <3 Leach.... He be talking some funny %%+$. I remember when he said they should've did the Big XII tiebreaker by graduation rate
laugh.gif

Leach always be on some other #**+.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

even ur no credit/no $ havin $@% could prolly walk off the lot with a 2003 hyundai sonata for next to nothin
laugh.gif

You know Mike's fatass ain't fitting in no cot damn Sonata...

indifferent.gif

he's on scholarship, the money his parents saved for a college education could have gone to that car. Its really not far fetched.
and nowadays, car dealerships are practically givin people cars with low money down, its not hard.

@+#$+ must be on the same cycle as truth

if u seen the show u would have the same question i had with how much he was showing with out having a agent

indifferent.gif

@+$@% must be on the same cylce as truth

if u seen the show u would have the same question i had with how much he was showing with out having a agent
That explains the car, what about the house Gunna?

Mike, what's a cylce?

He had a roommate didnt he ...

c mon man, yall wyldin
Yeah.

And Apparently, his roomate was on some Pusha T +!!#.

Push-a-ton of that +!!# that makes ya nose run.

*sniff*

Why'd you have to edit TWO times to correctly spell cycle?
nerd.gif

Last Edited By: Bigmike23 04/29/09 2:01 PM. Edited 2 times.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wasn't implyin anything on Crabby, just wonderin. If he had loan money from parents, and a roomate and could pull all that stuff, ok. Jus checkin. Didn't want Mike all alone on that one.
laugh.gif

Jets offer 4 draft picks for Harvin

April 28, 2009, By Clark Judge, CBSSports.com Senior Writer

The Minnesota Vikings weren't the only team interested in Florida wide receiver Percy Harvin. The New York Jets and New England Patriots were, too, with the Jets so eager they offered Philadelphia an attractive package of draft picks to move to the Eagles' 21st position -- one spot ahead of Minnesota.

As we know now, the Eagles didn't bite. Instead, they moved up two spots to draft wide receiver Jeremy Maclin at the 19th spot.

But that was only after they were approached by the Jets with an offer of four draft picks, including two in 2010. According to someone with knowledge of the situation, one of those was "a high first-day pick," and the other was a high second-day choice -- presumably a third or fourth rounder.

for all those seattle seahawks fans who were mad that leroy hill had his franchise tag removed after the signing of aaron curry..

..he just re-signed on a multi-year deal with the team.

Back
Top Bottom