OFFICIAL 2009 NFL DRAFT (APRIL 25-26) VOL. NFL SALVATION

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

so NFL network or ESPN this year to watch? if i remember last year NFL network was much better
If I had NFLn I would be watching it on there if I had it, it was was better last year

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

One of the best sports days of the year.
pimp.gif

I tried sleeping until 4, but I couldn't do it; it's like 100 degrees here.
sick.gif

tell me about it. I just got back from showing a house in strongsville to my client in this heat. I was dressed up and burning up.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
No wonder your name is heat.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

One of the best sports days of the year.
pimp.gif

I tried sleeping until 4, but I couldn't do it; it's like 100 degrees here.
sick.gif

tell me about it. I just got back from showing a house in strongsville to my client in this heat. I was dressed up and burning up.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
No wonder your name is heat.

laugh.gif

Damn, it's not even 3 PM and I'm about to fall asleep.
ohwell.gif

Time goin by waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too slow.

I'm going to the heat game today, so what time should I expect pick 25 to be ?

6:30 pm ?

A league source said it is still a possibility that Kansas City trades second-year defensive tackle Glenn Dorsey to Atlanta. Likely compensation would be the Falcons' first-round pick in Saturday's draft, No. 24, and their third-round pick, No. 90.

And I'm sure if Tannenbaum does so, that price can't be any different, if not more than it would take to get Brady Quinn.

Quinn > Sanchez.

Overall this is looking to be a terrible draft. I'm sure there's some sleeper picks in the draft somewhere, but the overall feel of this draft seemsweak.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

And I'm sure if Tannenbaum does so, that price can't be any different, if not more than it would take to get Brady Quinn.

Quinn > Sanchez.

*Looks at what school both guys went to*
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Philly's got a 21 and a 28...hope they trade up and get a left tackle.
Already did by trading for Peters. The 28th pick is Buffalo's now.

Word is STL pretty much decided on Jason Smith over Curry and Monroe. Curry will go #3 to KC. I don't see Seattle taking Sanchez that early so I'mguessing Crabby is the pick.

It would be a travesty if DHB goes 7th overall to Oakland. I just don't see him being worth it that early for that much money.

Originally Posted by kicker6136

Can someone post the ESPN insider Brady Quinn trade rumors? Thnkx

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draf.../nfl/draft09/insider/columns/story?id=4095104

Editor's note: Below is Mel Kiper's final pre-draft projection. There may be updates leading up to the draft.

Update (10:30 a.m. ET Saturday): The buzz surrounding the draft is focused on the No. 4 pick. It looks as though the Seahawks may take Aaron Curryinstead of Sanchez. That would enable the Browns to either pick Sanchez and trade Brady Quinn or trade the pick. My information is pointing toward the Brownstrading Quinn and selecting Sanchez.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Kiper says KC will go with Tyson Jackson.

Curry will likely fall to #5 for the Browns
nerd.gif

That would be amazing for Cleveland. I'm not sold on many other folks at that #5 slot...

Back
Top Bottom