OFFICIAL 2009 NFL DRAFT (APRIL 25-26) VOL. NFL SALVATION

large_ALABAMALSU-32785.jpg

Future pro-bowler....

random, but I had to say it....

Steve Young reminds me why I need to put the NFL Network coverage on Louder than ESPN.

for those of u without NFL network, U can watch NFLN coverage online at NFL.com

Wow 1st hearing bout this dude stafford's contract...my goodness..this is gettin out of hand...but I'm not hatin...get ya money dude...hope my ninersdo the right thing

That's a bad deal for KC by the way. Dorsey can be an anchor to their young D. Makes sense for ATL though, they wanted Dorsey bad even thought about takinghim over Matt Ryan.

OTs are gonna go fast just like last year...Jason Smith, Monroe, Andre Smith, and Oher will be gone quick. Next best available bunch would be Britton,Loadholt, and Beatty. Damn Loadholt's stock has really dropped, I mean he was a first-rounder at one point.

IMO surest players in the draft:
1) Curry
2) Jenkins
3) Tyson Jackson (depending on where you take him, KC would be way too early but if some team like the Jets gets him that's a great pick)
4) Beanie (I like him over Knowshon regardless of what others think)
5) Alex Mack

Players I like later on to be successful:
1) Sean Smith
2) Rashad Johnson
3) B.J. Raji (not really later in the draft but I think if he goes in the 10-12 range that's great value)
4) Lawrence Sidbury
5) Jonathan Luigs
6) Chase Coffman
7) Brian Robiskie
glasses.gif
Tiquan Underwood
9) Ian Johnson
10) Rhett Bomar

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

IMO surest players in the draft:
1) Curry
2) Jenkins
3) Tyson Jackson (depending on where you take him, KC would be way too early but if some team like the Jets gets him that's a great pick)
4) Beanie (I like him over Knowshon regardless of what others think)
5) Alex Mack
As in Malcolm Jenkins

Na can't get with that

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

so NFL network or ESPN this year to watch? if i remember last year NFL network was much better

NFL network is way better. Chris Berman and Chris Mortensen are annoying. Mayock pretty much knows what he's talking about over McShay and Kiper.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

so NFL network or ESPN this year to watch? if i remember last year NFL network was much better

NFL network is way better. Chris Berman and Chris Mortensen are annoying. Mayock pretty much knows what he's talking about over McShay and Kiper.

eek.gif
NOBODY knows more than Kiper - FACT

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

I wonder where my boy Mike is going to go.
nerd.gif

goodson.jpg
He can go anywhere from 4th-7th in my opinion. He's in the 9-12 range on most teams' RB boards, and some have even dropped him completelyoff of their board due to his attitude problems and off the field problems. Hopefully whichever team drafts him is looking at him as a slot receiver instead ofa RB. I think he goes 6th round...

im starting to fall in love with sean smith. A 6 4 corner, damn.

also from the packers standpoint, i bet ted thompson will trade the #9 pick to the jets so they can move up and get sanchez if he is still available
and then ted drafting knoshown moreno, even tho we dont need him

Originally Posted by youngmoney

im starting to fall in love with sean smith. A 6 4 corner, damn.

also from the packers standpoint, i bet ted thompson will trade the #9 pick to the jets so they can move up and get sanchez if he is still available
and then ted drafting knoshown moreno, even tho we dont need him
Packers have basically confirmed behind the scenes that if Crabtree is there at #9, they're taking him with no hesitation

Y'all need a OLineman though @ 9

Back
Top Bottom