OFFICIAL 2009 NFL DRAFT (APRIL 25-26) VOL. NFL SALVATION

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

DeMaurice Smith is a corrrrrnnnnbbballlllllll

He looks like a monster too! This clown really said the top 10 draft pick pay scale isnt out of whack.

dm_090316_nfl_d_smith_sound_new.jpg

roll.gif
laugh.gif

ESPN stays tormenting Chester with that Portland/Houston footage from last night
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

im starting to fall in love with sean smith. A 6 4 corner, damn.

also from the packers standpoint, i bet ted thompson will trade the #9 pick to the jets so they can move up and get sanchez if he is still available
and then ted drafting knoshown moreno, even tho we dont need him
Packers have basically confirmed behind the scenes that if Crabtree is there at #9, they're taking him with no hesitation

Y'all need a OLineman though @ 9

thanks, i did not here bout this but wouldnt be disappointed at all if it happened, Jennings, Driver, Crabtree, Jordy Nelson, James Jones. watch out

and we need alot at 9

im starting to fall in love with sean smith. A 6 4 corner, damn.

also from the packers standpoint, i bet ted thompson will trade the #9 pick to the jets so they can move up and get sanchez if he is still available
and then ted drafting knoshown moreno, even tho we dont need him
Packers have basically confirmed behind the scenes that if Crabtree is there at #9, they're taking him with no hesitation

Y'all need a OLineman though @ 9

thanks, i did not here bout this but wouldnt be disappointed at all if it happened, Jennings, Driver, Crabtree, Jordy Nelson, James Jones. watch out

and we need alot at 9

Yup, I guess he's by far and away #1 on their "Big Board". This is going to be a VERY interesting draft...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Steve Young reminds me why I need to put the NFL Network coverage on Louder than ESPN.

for those of u without NFL network, U can watch NFLN coverage online at NFL.com
Thanks for posting this, I did not know.
pimp.gif

For those like me without NFL Network, there is a link on channelsurfing.net to follow the draft via NFLN.

He looks like a monster too! This clown really said the top 10 draft pick pay scale isnt out of whack.
He is the new head of the NFLPA, what do you expect him to say? That is his job.

One of my friends who's not very knowledgeable about sports owes me a lot of money....I told him that if he cantell me what major sporting event is going on today I will let him off the hook for half of it.

Dude said Mardi Gras
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

One of my friends who's not very knowledgeable about sports owes me a lot of money....I told him that if he can tell me what major sporting event is going on today I will let him off the hook for half of it.

Dude said Mardi Gras
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

With my first pick of the 2009 Draft, I'd like to get that blonde in the red/white two piece. Need to lose that lame guido-looking dude you werewith...
eyes.gif

Got some time in at the pool, grilled some chicken, now I'm ready for the draft...
pimp.gif

Check your teams Twitter. They'll be posting who they pick before they're announced

Back
Top Bottom