|||--- OFFICIAL 2009 NHL OFF-SEASON THREAD.....BOSTON BRUINS TRADE PHIL KESSEL TO TORONTO ---|||

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

TSN also reported another rumor involving Kaberle yesterday...

Leafs get: Ryan Malone and TB's #2 overall pick

TB get: Kaberle, #7 overall and a 2010 draft pick

I'd do this trade if I was Burke if the 2010 pick isn't a 1st rounder.
^Yeah that 2010 pick should be a 4th rounder......no way I would do it if it was the 1st/2nd they were talking about.

By the way they're saying there was major miscommunication in the Leafs/Bruins trade talks........Leafs didn't think they were adding their 7th pick.

Pronger to philly supposedly done deal
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I'm so scared of what Homer is gonna give
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I swear if it's JvR, Giroux, Sbisa, or Marshall......

ima change my tune about this trade
laugh.gif
Losing Sbisa had me
mad.gif
but we still have Marshall.,Bourdon, Ratchuk, and Brodov and we need to win nowand getting one of best dman is gonna help. Lupul is overpayed and Giroux is gonna take over his spot.

Now they gotta stop w the love affair w jones and waive his %!#
laugh.gif
tradecarle and it should get us around 9 mill to resign knuble(cheap), good 3rd line player, resign alberts and recchi about 1 mill and a backup goalie
pimp.gif

1ST OVERALL ISLANDERS SELECT JOHN TAVARES

2ND OVERALL TAMPA BAY SELECT VICTOR HEDMAN

3RD OVERALL COLORADO SELECT MATT DUCHENE
pimp.gif

Damn good return we got for Pronger. He will be greatly missed though.

Now to move Giggy for some more capspace.

THE BLUE JACKETS TRADE #16 & #77 TO THE ISLANDERS FOR THE 26TH 37TH AND 62ND AND 92ND

Originally Posted by cquan05

JOFFREY LUPUL, LUCA SBISA & 2 FIRST ROUND PICKS FOR CHRIS PRONGER
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Anaheim wins BIG time on this deal. Robbery status. I'm guessing Philly's GM talked to Pronger before the trade was completed about him signingan extension.

It's the 2nd time Lupul is traded for Pronger
laugh.gif

I'm happy the Leafs got Kadri...it's a da.mn shame he wasnt selected to Canada's World Junior Team. He's not the typical Burke player but heshould be a nice addition.

BTW, see you guys in the 2010 NHL draft thread where the Leafs will have another top 10 pick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just got home home from work... I'm gonna watch the draft now on DVR.

I heard the Rangers selected Kreider? I wanted to get Carter Ashton but I don't even know if he was available.

Damn Ducks pull off a really good trade, but then reach on a couple of picks. Don't know much about Holland, but I really wish they would have picked upSchroeder.

Ducks got a good top 4 dman in sbisa. Like i said i thought Homer gave one too many firsts but we got one of the best dman
pimp.gif
and he's gonna get a extension. just hoping it's 4 years

Jbo traded to calgary for Leopald and a 3rd

Wow, the Flames must be really confident in reaching a deal with Bouwmeester after giving up that much for his negotiating rights.

The next best defenceman on the market is Kaberle...Leaf fans will hate to see him go but he'll command a high price. Hopefully he finds himself in a goodsituation, he deserves to be on a playoff team after suffering on the Leafs for all these years.

^Played with Bolland last Saturday.........I can't remember EXACTLY but that deal should be 4 or 5 years ataround $3 million per year. Lots of money for him now
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom