|||--- OFFICIAL 2009 NHL OFF-SEASON THREAD.....BOSTON BRUINS TRADE PHIL KESSEL TO TORONTO ---|||

ATFK with Heatley possibly heading to Edmonton, what top notch scorer would you rather have Gaborik or Hossa? The money there to get a goal scorer.

Originally Posted by Proshares

ATFK with Heatley possibly heading to Edmonton, what top notch scorer would you rather have Gaborik or Hossa? The money there to get a goal scorer.
Gaborik.

But I would actually stay away from both of them and go after Kovalchuk next summer.

I'm out for wings and my BB started blowing up, knew it was Bouwmeester. 5 years @ $6.6 a year is quite a bit, but the Flames are definitely the winnershere.

I'm out for wings and my BB started blowing up, knew it was Bouwmeester. 5 years @ $6.6 a year is quite a bit, but the Flames are definitely the winnershere.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Gaborik.

But I would actually stay away from both of them and go after Kovalchuk next summer.

Hmm...even with the injury problems? Yea Kovalchuck might be smarter next summer, forgot about him.

Hmm...even with the injury problems?
Yea... To me, Hossa is a great support player. The Rangers need an elite forward that can take over a gameand Marian Gaborik fits that role best.

Gomez to Montreal.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gainey is an absolute idiot for that one.

But it brings Saku one step closer to Anaheim.
pimp.gif

i think kovy stays in atl..

Well im prolly not gonna be on tomorrow so im hoping flyers sign Malhotra/Pahlsson and LaRose (looks like recchi will stay in Bos.) to help complete the3rd line.
pimp.gif

Knuble is prolly gonna sign w/ the rangers which is a got **** shame
smh.gif
smh.gif

Speculation: Canucks GM makes final offerfor the Sedins

Speculation: Chris Neil turned down offer from Ottawa

Confirmed: Bruins buy out Peter Schaefer's contract

so the proposed trade is

heatley

for

cogliano
smid
and penner

i really dont want to give up cogliano
smh.gif

wow I'm so sick of posting this stuff... make the trade already

smh @ the Oilers giving up Cogliano... I'm glad the Rangers stayed out of this because it would've cost them Dubinsky or Callahan.

Decent trade for the Sens. I wonder who's paying Heatley's $4 mill. bonus.

Heatley is a moron...the Oilers wont be good any time soon, have fun in -40 degree celcius winters in a city no one wants to play in.

"It gets interesting because while Heatley could change his mind at some point, the Senators are now responsible for a $4 million signing bonus paymentthat is due to Heatley on July 1. That is expected to greatly change the dynamic of any trade talks involving Heatley. "

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom