Official 2009 NLDS Thread: Los Angeles Dodgers SWEEP St. Louis Cardinals!!! Vol. Unfinished Business

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Cardinals
tired.gif
What a complete joke of a team. Embarrassing to the NL Central, hell even the Pirates would've given them a better fight.
Says the Brewers fan. Pretty typical. Where did the Brewers finish?
nerd.gif

Anyways, no pulling punches here. The Dodgers were the better team from the get go, thus proving that it is much harder to "flip the switch" thanpeople think it is.

Even if Holliday did not have the blunder in game 2 I'm not sure if our offense could do anything to merit consideration for coming back. Six runs in 3games
sick.gif

We made Vicente Padilla look like Nolan Ryan out there today.

Congrats though to the Dodgers, they did everything they had to do and did not make any costly mistakes like the Cards did. On another not, they might want tomove Matt Kemp somewhere else. It seems like that guy has trouble with all kinds of plays in CF. Props for his bat, but the glove needs some work.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

^

those espn baseball "experts" are the same guys who predicted the rays to sweep the phillies or beat them in 5 last year in the world series,

so you are a mets, lakers and 49ers fan?
laugh.gif

^

yessir

the dodgers are fine with me also though, since i go to alot of dodger games and i live in southern california so i've always had a soft spot for thedodgers and i'm pulling for them to win.

Originally Posted by JCH3

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Cardinals
tired.gif
What a complete joke of a team. Embarrassing to the NL Central, hell even the Pirates would've given them a better fight.
Says the Brewers fan. Pretty typical. Where did the Brewers finish?
nerd.gif

Anyways, no pulling punches here. The Dodgers were the better team from the get go, thus proving that it is much harder to "flip the switch" than people think it is.

Even if Holliday did not have the blunder in game 2 I'm not sure if our offense could do anything to merit consideration for coming back. Six runs in 3 games
sick.gif

We made Vicente Padilla look like Nolan Ryan out there today.

Congrats though to the Dodgers, they did everything they had to do and did not make any costly mistakes like the Cards did. On another not, they might want to move Matt Kemp somewhere else. It seems like that guy has trouble with all kinds of plays in CF. Props for his bat, but the glove needs some work.
This basically echoes how I felt last year. Except I was about 40,000 times more bitter.
roll.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom