Official 2009 NLDS Thread: Los Angeles Dodgers SWEEP St. Louis Cardinals!!! Vol. Unfinished Business

All the beer goin to waste. . .
tired.gif
tongue.gif
Go Dodgers!!!
word, same thing i was thinking. they had 36 cases i believe they said, of tall cans. so really thats 72 normal cases of beer
+ i think it was 120 or 220+ bottles of champagne. keep all that stuff away from bellisario
laugh.gif

I'm sure dudes were in the club house pounding the beers and champagne. It's all good though, they have enough time to recover from a hangover.
tongue.gif

Cardinals
tired.gif
What a complete joke of a team. Embarrassing to the NLCentral, hell even the Pirates would've given them a better fight.

^i saw that before game one, and lauged at it.. ESPN is so east coast biased. even on the website all the dogers got with a headline on the side, while tebowis on the main..

so lame.

smh, i like the dodgers but i can't stand alot of their fans, the lames that have that mob like mentality and wanna try and start something with anyonethey see wearing the opposing teams stuff.

most of the time the fans of the opposing team are minding their business not doing anything to provoke the incidents that happen too.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

* note to self. No Angels gear if I ever go to Dodger Stadium during any Freeway Series
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you can wear your angels stuff, just go with a group of friends orwhatever though. i wear my mets stuff to the dodger met games all the time. most of the going back and forth is usually in good fun, but you always havethe idiots who wanna start stuff who most of the time aren't even real dodger fans to begin with.

Ehh, I'm sure it goes both ways at other ballparks LM49ers.

I do get you though, the drunk obnoxious Dodger fans are tough to tolerate, but during the post-season everything is fair game
devil.gif

laugh.gif
it comes a point when they start flossing and popping their shirts or holding their hats up just being attention **%%+%.

It is fun, but of course someone goes overboard.

L.A fans are tense right now man ... so for now just be an undercover fan if need be. (depending where you sit of course)

The way those fans treated that Cards fan in that video is how most Yankee fans treat Red Sox fans at Yankee Stadium.
laugh.gif

Otherwise, fans of the visiting team don't get treated poorly unless they ask for it through unruly behavior.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Ehh, I'm sure it goes both ways at other ballparks LM49ers.

I do get you though, the drunk obnoxious Dodger fans are tough to tolerate, but during the post-season everything is fair game
devil.gif

laugh.gif
it comes a point when they start flossing and popping their shirts or holding their hats up just being attention **%%+%.

It is fun, but of course someone goes overboard.

L.A fans are tense right now man ... so for now just be an undercover fan if need be. (depending where you sit of course)

i'm sure it's at every park but out of all the stadiums i've gone too. dodger stadium, angel stadium, petco park, pac bell or whatever itscalled now, new and old yankee stadium, shea and citi field i think i've seen the most fights and stuff go down at dodger games.

i would think the fans would chill on the crazy stuff during the playoffs though considering its harder to get tickets and the tickets cost more so itwouldn't be worth it to get crazy and get kicked out over something dumb.

i feel you though on the annoying fans of the visiting team, if your a fan of the other team and your loud and obnxious then your pretty much bringingwhatever you get upon yourself but i've seen countless times when it's someone minding their own business keeping quiet sometimes even with theirwife and kids getting harassed and getting crap the entire game.

if they win the world series its goin to be crazy though indeed, i'm thinking the excitement the city had when the lakers won times 10
laugh.gif

eh i'm not scared to wear my stuff, i've only had 1 bad situation happen with me and most of the dodger fans were on my side and had a the
eek.gif
look when i told the guy who kept throwing peanuts at me and my son that if hethrew one more peanut i would punch his teeth out (true story
laugh.gif
) imight just start wearing my mets hat with a laker jersey or some combination of the 2 when i go
laugh.gif

i'm assuming games 1 and 2 will be on thursday and friday more then likely, if thats the case i'm going to try and make it to game 2

you guys think dodger stadium is tough. try going to central america or mexico for a world cup qualifier as a US fan.

You will treasure your life a lot more when you get back
laugh.gif

grin.gif
@ that video.

It looked like that dude poured the beer on that chick,
smh.gif

If I was that dude, and he would've done that to my chick, I would have gone off on that dude. Seriously, I would be outnumbered momentarily, but youknow security would come down eventually.

Whatever happened to taking the higher ground?

The chick was wrong for getting loud and in the dude's face, at the same time the guy could've just ignored the chick without taking physical action(pouring his beer on her).

The chick #%@#@@ up by coming back and starting %*%% all over again. Dodger fans can be rude, I just don't understand why some fans try to take controlof the situation. I would just call Security. Get that person booted,
laugh.gif
. She should've walked away from the jump.

There were a lot of Cardinal fans at Game 1, with no confrontations. Same with Game 2.

"Don't start nothing, wont be nothing."

Moving on, 'cause we shouldn't be focusing on that %*%%.....

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Sweep! Sweep! Sweep!

It is finally good to get that Cardinal monkey off our back. All I heard from Dodger fans was how the Cardinals have our number. How much we can'tbeat them. It's been that way since Jack Clark and Ozzie Smith did us in during the 1985 NLCS.
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
to every media outlet out there that didn't give us a shot. Iwill not count Eric Neel, he is a Dodger fan and he writes for Dodger Magazine (
laugh.gif
). No one gave us a shot, even the LA Times put it in big bold letters "Cardinals in Three"
laugh.gif

Wainwright & Carpenter or should I say "Johnson and Schilling"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We lack an Ace in our staff, but we are a better team than the Cardinals, always have been. People forgot that the Cardinals came out from the weak $#+ NLCentral.

Even though we lacked an Ace, and the Cards had two. We still had an overall better pitching staff (Best ERA in baseball,
smokin.gif
).

Manny's double
smokin.gif

Ethier's two run bomb that took the air out of New Busch Stadium
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Padilla pitching better than Carpenter
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I have a lot of respect for the St. Louis Cardinals, their organization, their fans (except Wainwright and his "White Towel" excuse) and theirplayers.

I have no respect for all these so-called "experts" and talking heads that somehow forgot that we have been the best team in the NL throughout thewhole year, in the toughest division in the NL. @*+! ESPN.....
roll.gif
Eat Crow+@%!+!#!!*$*%....

"There's a lot of work to do...."- Joe Torre
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom