Official 2009 NLDS Thread: Los Angeles Dodgers SWEEP St. Louis Cardinals!!! Vol. Unfinished Business

Originally Posted by socluis90

853SEB.jpg

8 MORE TO GO!!!!!
dodger piching came through again!

Manny
pimp.gif

Ethier
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Padilla
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great game all around, hopefully the layoff doesn't kill the momentum.

Also, props to O-Dog for being a true pro and putting the team first. It must be tough to help the team and play all year long only to find yourself on thebench in the playoffs and have a guy who's been with the team only a few months play ahead of you.

Originally Posted by stuntin909

first time i hit my post limit
smh.gif

i really hope that you had an old sn that got blocked cause other wise..50 of your 69 posts came from today
laugh.gif
and i dont expect you to respond to this
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ Dodgers dumping all the champagne on the carpet of St. Louis clubhouse... dont even have the plastic covering.

LA WORLD SERIES.

pimp.gif
At winning this series this way. Hopefully we have the same outcome thenext series. Now it's time for Honduras to beat the USA
pimp.gif

Manny
pimp.gif

Ethier
pimp.gif

Padilla
pimp.gif

Great game all around, hopefully the layoff doesn't kill the momentum.

Yup.

Time to celebrate, but not too much. We have unfinish business and everybody counted us out.

All the beer goin to waste. . .
tired.gif
tongue.gif
Go Dodgers!!!

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

I knew the dodgers was gonna sweep these guys. Wen dudes starting calling carpenter and wainwright "johnson and schilling" I wanted to puke. According to espn I thought these guys would be un beatable
Well..........you didnt beat wainwright by any means......he dominated you guys the entire game cept for that one home run.........Matt Hollidayand Ryan Franklin won the game for you.

Sad sad series for the cards............not soo much as the loss.....just that they got swept
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Listened to the game in the van while pulling the route.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

refund of $68 to my cc for game 5 tix
pimp.gif
$196 for me!
pimp.gif
That's enough for a _-_-_-_-_ _-_-_-_-_-_ ticket
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

props to y'all.. now we gotta do our job in boston!
Handle it bro

Back
Top Bottom