Official 2009 NY Jets ( 9-7 ) Season Thread. Jets vs Colts 1/24 . AFC Championship !!!!

FUMBLE !!!!!

LETS GO !!!
pimp.gif

And the game is over. Jets 24 Texans 7.

Congrats Mark Sanchez, congrats Rex Ryan
pimp.gif
. I was looking forward more toseeing how our defense would play, (which was straight dominance), more than Sanchez. Sanchez over impressed me, and in no way is that depressing. Great debut(besides the interception, of course) for our franchise QB.

Now, let's get even more pumped for the Pats next week at the Meadowlands.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

i will be there next week bk

Should be fun.

not for the Jets defense. you may have slaughtered Schaub, but if you think the Jets are going to do the same to Brady, you're in for a rude awakening.Brady and Moss are going to rain on your parade next week.

Brady+Moss.jpg

pimp.gif

emkay wrote:
Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by emkay

Darrelle is making Andre Johnson his @!@@@
Very shocked to say the least.
You shouldn't be.

Moss will abuse Revis.

not for the Jets defense. you may have slaughtered Schaub, but if you think the Jets are going to do the same to Brady, you're in for a rude awakening. Brady and Moss are going to rain on your parade next week.

Brady+Moss.jpg

pimp.gif

sick analysis man....now leave

Again Jays, Play your game Monday First and then come in here and run your mouth.

Until then, I would not jump ahead of yourself even if you are playing the Bills.

Originally Posted by onewearz

sanchez is looking like a vet right now
pimp.gif

YESSIR!
pimp.gif

Sanchez with so much poise in the pocket. Just love his enthusiasm as well.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ the defense. Blitz's left, right and centre.
No wonder they call Rex "The Mad Scientist" as he showed aggressive blitz packages. I think all 11 starters had at least one blitz today lol.

I loved what I saw today and the defense looked amazing. I just hope the offense continues to gain confidence and build off today. Sanchez also looked verysolid. I am intrigued to see what we can do against the Patriots. The way we play next week can really set the tone for the season.

I loved what I saw today and the defense looked amazing. I just hope the offense continues to gain confidence and build off today. Sanchez also looked verysolid. I am intrigued to see what we can do against the Patriots. The way we play next week can really set the tone for the season.

From this first game we look a lot better going into this season then last season...I remember last season just being really predictable offense with just run,run, and then pass. This offense looks more complicated for the defenders. Defense looks very strong as well. Hopefully a good productive season.

Back
Top Bottom