Official 2009 NY Jets ( 9-7 ) Season Thread. Jets vs Colts 1/24 . AFC Championship !!!!

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I really think the only Defense in the league that can see our's is Baltimore and Pittsburgh
laugh.gif

We don't have a weakness of our whole D. We dominated them today and Calvin Pace doesn't even come back until Week 5. Our secondary might be the bestin the league.

Kris Jenkins was tearing our oline apart, and without Ellis and Pace.

Their D is gonna be sick this year.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

What nicknames are there for Sanchez besides the obvious ones? El nino? El presidente?

i've taken a liking to dirty sanchez and sancheezy.

daily news trying to push broadway mark

gal_backpage_0914.jpg

not feeling that one at all .........

broadway mark
sick.gif
laugh.gif

week 2 @ the jets is going to be more interesting than i thought....

^ dam right homie, i can't wait
pimp.gif

a couple quotes from the paper today

The night before, the entire team got one from Rex Ryan, who delivered an old-school, we're-gonna-kick-their-butt speech in which he questioned theTexans' toughness, according to players. It included locker-room language that, um, can't be printed in a family newspaper. It was Rex-rated.

"It's kind of hard to put into words ... but we need to call the NFLPA and put him on the banned-substances list because what he said was performanceenhancing," nose tackle Kris Jenkins said.

"When Rex came here, he pretty much brought that old-school, nasty mentality with him," linebacker David Harris said. "I think it trickled downthrough all the players today. We out-toughed them."

"The great boxers go to the body first and go to the head later," Scott said. "You have to hit 'em in the mouth and tell them it isn'tgoing to be easy: 'If you want to go through the road, you have to pay the toll."
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

From the first blow to the final boast, the Jets sent a message.

"Same one I've been sending since I got here," Ryan said. "I believe in this team ... I've been saying it all along, just nobody wantedto listen."

there ain't enuff of these
pimp.gif
to explain how hype i am right now

BRING ON THE PATS !!!!!!!!!

We need a deep threat to emerge to really solidify this offense.. hopefully he's on the depth chart

onewearz, where you get your avy from? That's bad $%%.

And I just read what you posted,
"Same one I've been sending since I got here," Ryan said. "I believe in this team ... I've been saying it all along, just nobody wanted to listen."
Too
pimp.gif

AL_P5657.jpg

AL_P5658.jpg

AL_P5665.jpg

Broadway Joe and the Next Coming....
pimp.gif

AP090913031903.jpg

----

def. copping a Sanchez jersey, even though it's the first week and there will be a few speed bumps on the way...

it's easy to tell, he has the proper attributes to be an elite QB in this league.

One more thing, what do you guys think of Pouha playing DE? That's a new one, and it seemed to make a difference on the running D...

the whole attitude of this team has me smiling all day. finally we seem to be going in the right direction. i know it's gonna take alot of work but i thinkrex just might be the guy to get us that ring
pimp.gif

and say what u want but i think we're gonna beat the pats this week. home opener, fans gonna be goin nuts
pimp.gif

i swear i'm giddy right now
laugh.gif

Great day for Jets fans yesterday, defense looks good despite missing two starters. Sunday is a huge test though, hopefully we can get the home opener and beatthe cheaters!!

GO JETS!!!!

mark sanchez played a superb game , 1 interception on a game 1 win. dude is a rookie but played like a veteran, hope to only see improvement out of this youngkid

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Jenkins is a man among boys. Can't decide, Jenkins or Revis Jersey? I'm thinking Revis.
I'd go for Revis.
Dude is a pro-bowler and he is still very young.

I can't wait until Sunday even more now.

I also can't wait to punish the Bills for this loss against the Patriots. Twice.

Back
Top Bottom