Official 2009 NY Jets ( 9-7 ) Season Thread. Jets vs Colts 1/24 . AFC Championship !!!!

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Right now, before the Chargers game, would you consider this season a success?
Sure...
What were the expectations before the season started?
Like I said before... Rookie coach + Rookie QB = not the greatest odds.
I mean on paper,our team wasn't in shambles before the season, we still had the proper template to succeed...
Had the same OL, proper personnel on defense..
But realistically, we were supposed to be a .500 at best.

I like how the team is shaping up. We have a coach who trusts our players, and the players who trusts our coach.
There's a lot of room to grow, but things are shaping up.
pimp.gif

Def. a success for how everyone was doubting us... heard people say in thew range of 5-11 to 8-8

I'm def. happy with this season... we have a really bright future : hat

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Def. a success for how everyone was doubting us... heard people say in thew range of 5-11 to 8-8

I'm def. happy with this season... we have a really bright future : hat
And the season isn't over just yet
pimp.gif

ugh...i have to be a jets fan this coming weekend...again. thought i was done with y'all three weeks ago or whatever
laugh.gif

This should be a great game. I'm a idiot and picked the under (40) on Sunday, which isn't too bad a bet, but I feel like I should've went N.Y.(+7.5). Either way, it shall be exciting.

It's only Wednesday, but this week has been great so far. All this build up and whatnot, I'm loving it.

I sware, if we beat the Colts
eek.gif
pimp.gif

peyton will destory this Defense.

peyton vs farve, one for the new decade.

EDIT:

unless the jets once again stay within 14 points. I didnt realize this was the season thread
laugh.gif

NYDOT made this for the the pep rally in Times Square tonight (5:30 start)

jets-revis-island-01-21-10jpg-84d1b5bf7b5194f4_large.jpg

pimp.gif
I would buy a replica of that in a heartbeat.

francesa has been irritating me all week. dude been +$%*$!!% on the jets since the playoffs started.

i swear i hope the jets the win for nothing else but to see this dirtbag eat his words .........

Back
Top Bottom