Official 2009 World Baseball Classic vol. II

Originally Posted by rc49ers

Originally Posted by onewearz

GODDAMMMIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pimp.gif

Thats why were the best damn country in the world baby.
eek.gif
grin.gif

Seeing Rollins celebrate with Wright celebrate with Jeter celebrate with Youkilis was pretty neat.

Good to see Fukudome sucks just as bad outside the major leagues...
laugh.gif

Yu is filthy... I love watching this kid pitch...
pimp.gif

Man I can't believe I missed today's game again.
smh.gif
!!+# FINALS.
smh.gif
I can't wait till I'm done, and can head down to LA for the semifinals andfinals.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I said in Page 19 that Korea is going to win the whole thing. Now they are in the semi-finals with great performances against Mexico and Japan.

I'm in Korea right now and the game starts at 12pm here.. so everybody during lunch time is glued to the TV..haha.

This format is really dumb though. Korea has already played Japan 3 times and may possibly play them 2 more times... if Japan makes it the finals, it could betheir 5th game during the WBC.

Shame at me for not realizing the USA had a game last night. Missed out on a good one
ohwell.gif

I did watch some of the Korea/Japan game, frankly to see Darvish pitch. The announcers were saying how he has no desire at all to come and play here in themajors. That's a shame, he's
pimp.gif

So damn proud of Wright.
smokin.gif

I was following online, and I was so nervous watching the boxscore for the bottom of the 9th.

I still haven't seen the highlights yet, but was Rollins TRUCKING from 1st, or was it a hit and run with both runners moving before Wright swung? Becauseit showed online that it was a single, so you would epect the guy on 2nd to score and tie the game, but then when it updated a few seconds later with Rollinsscoring and the game over, I thought "Damn, dude was moving."

Stupid question but hopefully someone can help.

Is the higher seed always the home team? So at Dodger Stadium, since the home dugout is on the 3B line, would that put the higher seed down on that side? Ialready got my tickets set for one of the semi games but wanted to see whos side I would end up on given the different possible scenarios.

Since the semi's are here, the only team I wouldn't mind seeing is venezuela. The rest are all ehhh. USA team is all a bunch of of B-team guys. When Iwent in 06 their roster on paper was stacked....but this year :/

That's right.

I just checked Gameday again, and it shows that Youk was on 1st, Rollins on 2nd, and Roberts on 3rd, and the game ended with Wright on 1st and Youk on 2nd.

I got myself mixed up, thinking Rollins scored from 1st.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom