Official 2009 World Baseball Classic vol. II

Got to LA a little while ago. Can't wait till tomorrow.
pimp.gif

I'm not surprised one bit that Japan is the favorite (again). I mean, they do win the LLWS just about every year.
laugh.gif

KOREA put a whoopin on Venezula. Venezula did make a lot of errors but they couldn't figure out the Korean pitchers. I hope we play US next. today'sattendance was 46,000 but if US makes it, the stadium will be packed..

Originally Posted by DMan14

were they saving felix or was he forced to rest another day?
They were saving him for some unknown reason,if they won, they were mostly likely going to get beat down by the US in the finals.

laugh.gif
was over before the damn thing even started

Wasn't as many people as I expected, but it was a great Korean crowd nonetheless. The venezuelan women were lookin nice, even in the chipper weather
smokin.gif

Tomorrow (today) should be intense, I'm hoping for a KOREA/JAPAN Final, yeahyeah I know it'll be another repeat, but given the setting, the amount ofpeople from each respective country and the rivalry, it'll be a sweet sight to see and hear
smokin.gif

lets go usa !!!!

this is gonna be a tough one, hopefully usa pulls it out since alot of them have faced dice k .......

Originally Posted by onewearz

lets go usa !!!!

this is gonna be a tough one, hopefully usa pulls it out since alot of them have faced dice k .......
Any plans for Darvish to be pitching at all tonight?

^ alright dude lets take it down a peg or two.

usa knocks the duck sauce outta japan tonight, yeah i said it
laugh.gif

^ Wow...ban this man
laugh.gif
I wouldn't even look twice if you had said Teriyaki sauce.

I wonder if not using Darvish is part of a strategy to make sure he doesn't want to get posted. I know he said he doesn't want to play in America, butI'd imagine his feelings could change if he had a great game against the US.

No doubt haha.

That's nothing compared to the stuff I hear from some of the other Asian team's fans
laugh.gif

RET'S GOOOO

You may knock the "duck sauce" (
smh.gif
laugh.gif
), out of us, but we're going to smack the Twinky outta yall.
pimp.gif

I'd much rather use Darvish in the Finals. Dude is $$$.

Although, I'm way more confident facing Korea than I am USA, simply because I know flat out Japan > Korea.
pimp.gif

^ I thought you were a Japan fan with a name like Roy Oswalt saying Shibuya.

Originally Posted by Burn916

^ I thought you were a Japan fan with a name like Roy Oswalt saying Shibuya.
Making my name Japanese
laugh.gif
. I pray the US puts a whooping onJapan. Then put a whooping on Korea
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by duncarooos

Korea > japan
Right, because Hyundai and Kia > Honda, Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, etc.

It's a God-given fact that Japan > Korea.

They're just good at soccer..
smh.gif

Japan is where it's at.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom