[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

Originally Posted by zwchris

Originally Posted by SCuse7

BTW anyone buy tickets for any games in the stadium...?

Looking at game 6 tickets right now...how does StubHub work though? If theres no game 6 and I buy the tickets, what happens?
nerd.gif
You get a full refund. Save your $, the Phils won't need a 6th game.

HA!! please...J Rolls is a moron for that bulletin board material. Stupid Philly...

Again, I'll let my Phils do the talking. The funny thing is, the Yankees are my favorite AL Team.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Again, I'll let my Phils do the talking. The funny thing is, the Yankees are my favorite AL Team.

I could do the same, but you guys wanna start saying Phillies in 5.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Originally Posted by onewearz

i take one of these in gm 1 robbie

2mhyo80.jpg

shout to true
pimp.gif

LETS GET IT !!!!!!!!!
I remember this game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
We all wanted that .gif at the same time
roll.gif

GO YANKEES!!!!

jordan201 u say we beat the rays last year the team who won YOUR division. We beat up your ace last year. What are you trying to say? expose our pitching? ccis your only good pitcher. Burnett is horrible. your bullpen is better? joba is a bum and phil hughes is a bum both been shaky in the playoffs. Our bullpen hasbeen lights out while yours has not. I love these yankee fans pounding their chest. its a joke, everyone of you were on the brooklyn bridge last year ready tojump. haha expose our pitching. Noone is saying the yankees are scared of lidge, but you think the phillies give one f about anybody you put on the mound? letsbe serious this phillies lineup 1-9 is better than any lineup out there, better than the yankees. It means nothing but phils took 2 of 3 in reg season if notfor lidge blowing a save we sweep. this series is deff going 6 or 7 i think. l love for the phils to win in NY ill b in a boat under the brooklyn bridgecounting the floating bodies AHH

#1 you don't have a tougher lineup than us.

Yes they do.

...and I don't get DOWN PLAYING a championship by beating the Rays, clearly the best team in the AL last year. The Phils were just that much better (theystep up for every big game).

Everything doesn't revolve around the Yanks.

MEZ the yankee fans are just mad that the RAYs won that division last year. Downplaying us beating them is an idiotic thing that makes zero sense. The yankeeslost to the MARLINS. they were heavily heavily heavily heavily favored.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Stay professional NY Post.
Oxymoron.

Edit- I already see a few brilliant comments. I'll proceed to ignore this thread until game time tomorrow.

*Fades to Black*

Ehhhh if anything so far in this thread there has been more bold predictions by Phillies fans.....I don't see how anyone thinks this series will end inless then 6 games....but I guess we will find out soon...
Can't wait for tomorrow night!
Lee vs. CC
The Stadium is going to be rocking
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lol who's pounding their chest?

Your beloved phillie fans were the ones saying they got this in 5 like we have no chance.

You best our ace last year. Everyone had beat up on him before this season and what happened?

Joba and Hughes bums? Lol.

Again, put your money where your money. you're the one talking like you pounding your chest.

The hell Phillies fans so damn cocky for? Y'all need to slow your roll. The people who go around yapping at the mouth are usually the ones who look likeidiots.

I'm not predicting anything, because I respect the Phillies and their line up. Y'all like you're playing the Orioles or something. The Yankees areno slouch.

i found it....what a dummy...gonna give the Yankees more fuel to go off of....smh...he will learn his lesson

1-9 we're pretty evenly matched and Phillies may get the slight edge *zips up flame suit*

I think we're even on SP's as well. Defensively I think the Yankees have a slight edge and an edge in the bullpen.

We'll see. It's going 7.

philly has some of the worst fans in the country. just disgusting, dumb !@##%++ people. keep talking big guys, don't respect your opponent.

this is how i see it - RIGHT NOW GOING INTO THE WS

Howard > Tex
Cano > Utley
Jeter > Rollins
AROD > Anyone Philly has a 3B
Ruiz > Posada
Philly Outfield > Yankees Outfield
CC > Lee
AJ = Hamels
Pettitte > Pedro/Blanton
Yankees Bullpen > Phillies Bullpen
Mariano > Lidge.

Cano > Utley

L M A O.

roll.gif

Cano will always hit for high avg and get hits, but Utley is a franchise, middle of the lineup kind of player who always comes up big.

onewearz:
i honestly think this is gonna be one of the best world series we've seen in years...........
What was the last World Series Game 7?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom