[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Phils in 5. No way Yankees are taking one in Philly. No way.

Broad St. vs Wall St. LET'S GET IT PHILS
pimp.gif
reminds me, i had this rolled away somewhere. took it from a train.
pimp.gif

it's like 10ft long, iduno what to do with it.
2vi1pnm.jpg
I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED THIS...oh man, PM'd.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

laugh.gif
at the Phillies having a better lineup
I don't see what's funny...I don't know if it's better than the Yankees but their lineup is pretty damn good. Don't sleep onthem...
Originally Posted by John2st

jordan201 u say we beat the rays last year the team who won YOUR division. We beat up your ace last year. What are you trying to say? expose our pitching? cc is your only good pitcher. Burnett is horrible. your bullpen is better? joba is a bum and phil hughes is a bum both been shaky in the playoffs. Our bullpen has been lights out while yours has not.
laugh.gif

And at the end of the day...we have Mo in the bullpen...y'all have Mr. I'm-Good-Every-Other-Year Brad Lidge...
grin.gif

I just hope it's a good series and the Yankees come out on top...dudes better be focused.

Word DSK, I meant to comment on that poster... Where the hell did you get that?

I KNOW Niketown won't have that if i check tomorrow. Info needed sir.

He said he took it off of a train
Damn.

Utley>Cano
Lee=CC

i agree w/ the rest.

i think this goes 6/7.

i seriously cant wait to see CC vs Lee.
glasses.gif
hopefully it's good

just ordered a yankee fitted with the world series lol off lids.com for the low price of $7.99 plus tax, this is the same way i got all my mets hats with theciti field patch on them for the same price as well.

if you have a marshalls, tj maxx, or aj wright that sells the usa, puerto rico, or mexico world baseball classic hats by you then you can do the same thing aswell and get the world series hat for $7.99

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

just ordered a yankee fitted with the world series lol off lids.com for the low price of $7.99 plus tax, this is the same way i got all my mets hats with the citi field patch on them for the same price as well.

if you have a marshalls, tj maxx, or aj wright that sells the usa, puerto rico, or mexico world baseball classic hats by you then you can do the same thing as well and get the world series hat for $7.99
how?

Even tho, Im a Mets fan, I gotta root for New York.

And I just wanna let the Yankee fans know that most of the Phillies fans on here are delusional as all hell

philly has some of the worst fans in the country. just disgusting, dumb !@##%++ people.
Dudes just love to hate the Philly for no reason but whatever. As long as the Phills win I don't care how many games it takes. For thosewanting to get tickets prices are going down on Stubhub.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Uncle onewearz...if the Yanks win this series I got a gift lined up for ya:

yhst-83532116742892_2074_1790996334

smile.gif

throw in a snuggie and thats gold homie
laugh.gif

and ska im guessing your referring to the 2002 WS, that was probably the last real good series.

cant wait ......

Originally Posted by jrp44

just ordered a yankee fitted with the world series lol off lids.com for the low price of $7.99 plus tax, this is the same way i got all my mets hats with the citi field patch on them for the same price as well.

if you have a marshalls, tj maxx, or aj wright that sells the usa, puerto rico, or mexico world baseball classic hats by you then you can do the same thing as well and get the world series hat for $7.99
how?

if you have an aj wright, marshalls, or tj maxx in your area they probably have the world baseball classic hats in stock on sale for $7.99.

these hats have the exact same price tag sticker on the bottom of the hat that lids uses for their world baseball classic hats, and the world baseball classichats still sell for $35.99 plus tax at lids.

i went to tj maxx earlier today bought a mexico hat and a puerto rico hat, took them to lids and exchanged them for a tampa bay rays hat to match my ice bluex's and i exchanged the other hat and the left over difference from the first exchange for store credit and i got store credit on a gift card for $41, iwent ahead and ordered the hat at home with the store credit i got.

went i was in new york earlier this summer they had the domincian world baseball classic hats for $10 each, i did the samething there i bought about 5 ofthose hats and just exchanged them at random lids over the city. the times square lids tried to be pricks and deny the exchange but ultimatly gave in buteverywhere else was cool about it.

i know for a fact this works and that they have to do the exchange because i was a manager for lids for almost 2 years so i know what you can and can't dowithout a receipt when doing an exchange.

as long as you don't get greedy and bring in more then 2 hats at a time you should be good. just check your local marshalls, aj wright, or tj maxx forthose hats.

Originally Posted by jrp44

how?

if you have an aj wright, marshalls, or tj maxx in your area they probably have the world baseball classic hats in stock on sale for $7.99.

these hats have the exact same price tag sticker on the bottom of the hat that lids uses for their world baseball classic hats, and the world baseball classic hats still sell for $35.99 plus tax at lids.

i went to tj maxx earlier today bought a mexico hat and a puerto rico hat, took them to lids and exchanged them for a tampa bay rays hat to match my ice blue x's and i exchanged the other hat and the left over difference from the first exchange for store credit and i got store credit on a gift card for $41, i went ahead and ordered the hat at home with the store credit i got.

went i was in new york earlier this summer they had the domincian world baseball classic hats for $10 each, i did the samething there i bought about 5 of those hats and just exchanged them at random lids over the city. the times square lids tried to be pricks and deny the exchange but ultimatly gave in but everywhere else was cool about it.

i know for a fact this works and that they have to do the exchange because i was a manager for lids for almost 2 years so i know what you can and can't do without a receipt when doing an exchange.

as long as you don't get greedy and bring in more then 2 hats at a time you should be good. just check your local marshalls, aj wright, or tj maxx for those hats.
they exchange without receipts?

yessir they do. as long as the hat is brand new with store tags, they have to take it back no if's, ends, or buts about it. thats why i was laughing whendude at the times square store tried to pull some b.s with me, i wanted to tell him, "dude i was a manager at lids for close to 2 years, stop bs'ingdo the exchange and get back to work" lol

like i said though as long as you don't get greedy and bring more then 2 things in you'll be good.

if you have a marshalls, tj maxx, or aj wright in your area, its worth checking out, just get the hats, take the marshalls price tag off of course and bringthen into the store.

i hope this helps whover wants to get a hat with the world series patch on it or any hat in general for cheap.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

The hell Phillies fans so damn cocky for? Y'all need to slow your roll. The people who go around yapping at the mouth are usually the ones who look like idiots.

I'm not predicting anything, because I respect the Phillies and their line up. Y'all like you're playing the Orioles or something. The Yankees are no slouch.

They're from Filthadelphia what do you expect? First championship last year in over 25 years and they run their mouths like they own the world. Granted theFrillies have a good team i wont take that away from them...but i hope to god the Yanks win in 4
laugh.gif

hey, about the poster. I'm not sure i want to get rid of it. Was originally planning on framing it whenever i had some spare cash.

however, i do have two of them! unfortunately the second one is SLIGHTLY torn. It was tough to pull them off the train without damaging them a little bit. DSK,if you want the second one you can have it. i'll try to take pics of the tear to show u.

They were from the Allstar game last year.

we wont hear that POS NY song tonight?

pimp.gif

jay z got stuck in wack %#% ohio for a show, he was trying to pull a lebron and bounce on ohio for NY but couldnt
laugh.gif

it was on just about all the trains. they even had individual picture ones set up on the walls at time square station.

yea they are cool i remember they were on a bunch of trains...dudes need to step your poster-stealing game up. everytime i see even the chance to take one offthe train i grab it. I got like 2 of those budweiser ads that were in spanish

laugh.gif
I got a couple Entourage posters and that's it.

Everytime I'm on the train though I'm pretty much knocked out so I'm not surprised I didn't see em.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

philly has some of the worst fans in the country. just disgusting, dumb !@##%++ people.
Dudes just love to hate the Philly for no reason but whatever. As long as the Phills win I don't care how many games it takes. For those wanting to get tickets prices are going down on Stubhub.

don't act like it's for no reason. They are mostly classless people. even it's always sunny in philadelphia had a whole episode last week detailinghow dumb and reckless they are
laugh.gif

you know the type to boo a little girl, hope mcnabb gets injured so a dog killer fresh out the clink can lead them to the promised land, cheer when a player isinjured motionless....

Back
Top Bottom