[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

"You know what? I might be the only player who brings fear to the fans without throwing a pitch. It feels great to have the opportunity to be the player that catches the most attention ever, between the fans, the people in New York, and at the Stadium." - Pedro Martinez

laugh.gif
this fool gassin himself.

Looks like my calls were right with Bruney and Hinske added to the roster. It makes sense, and it means Posada will probably catch every game.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Btw, anybody here at the Rally in Times Square?
I was thinking of going earlier because I got out of class at 10:30, but the rain was a turn off and now I'm home reading the Daily Newspreview special. It's a great read if anyone can get a copy still.

I'm going to limit my posting on NT today until the game tonight, so I'll see you guys later tonight. Time to nap, it could be a long night.

I hope onewearz is around for the start of the game tonight. Early Bird special starts at what time?

I got the Yankees winning in 7

Both teams are pretty equal to me, Yankees just have a better bullpen and closer.

What is with the Phillies. Pedro and Rollins got a little to hype playing over there in the NL. All this respect to the Phils crap, screw the Phils

We will win this and your garbage franchise will be forgotten about all over again. All your bum fans can go back to hoping the Eagles or Sixers will dosomething.(They wont trust me) You win one chip and your worse then SOx fans and I never thought Id say that. where KingFoam @?! Jordan201 you handling themkeep it goin, cant wait to put they foot in their mouth.

How about this after we win this in however many the Phillies are banned from pinstripes on their jerseys. They dont deserve to even have a similar jerseystyle.

I still love to know how this is a garbage franchise. Howard MVP could have it every year if pujols was human. Rollins has been a beast for the last 10 years,utley best second baseman in the league hands down , hamels shaky this year but came back early from an injury, but last 2 years has been lights out. Our teamis built not bought get it right you tool. Back to back world series app. and we have a bum franchise JOKE. i swear some ny fans are simple minded morans, SOMENOT ALL. Can someone please tell me how we have a bum franchise?

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

philly has some of the worst fans in the country. just disgusting, dumb !@##%++ people.
Dudes just love to hate the Philly for no reason but whatever. As long as the Phills win I don't care how many games it takes. For those wanting to get tickets prices are going down on Stubhub.

don't act like it's for no reason. They are mostly classless people. even it's always sunny in philadelphia had a whole episode last week detailing how dumb and reckless they are
laugh.gif

you know the type to boo a little girl, hope mcnabb gets injured so a dog killer fresh out the clink can lead them to the promised land, cheer when a player is injured motionless....

I'll keep my mouth shut on this one
laugh.gif

However, I must say I've only been heckled once this week for wearing my Yankees gear. And that was in South Philly.

^ Assassin said garbage franchise.
laugh.gif

I expect a 26 rings in 108 years vs 2 rings in 125 years argument now.

Rollins has been a beast for the last 10 years

ROFL.

laugh.gif
@ Garbage Franchise. but i'm not gonna get into it.

As for Jroll, the dude needs to try to get base hits and stop trying to hit homeruns. Defensively
pimp.gif

as a short stop ? wait wait wait rollins isnt top 3 short stop in the nl every year? wow . but besides that assassin said garbage. and for anyone to say canois better or even equal to utley is a joke cano cant tie utleys laces. and when i said cc is the only pitcher i meant starter sorry. Im not gonna hate thesandman is one of my favorite players in the game. He is a decent guy who is all about winning.

I just seen Hinske and Bruney are on the roster. IMO they should have been there in the first place. BTW did they say if Molina is still catching for Burnett?

Originally Posted by John2st

as a short stop ? wait wait wait rollins isnt top 3 short stop in the nl every year? wow . but besides that assassin said garbage. and for anyone to say cano is better or even equal to utley is a joke cano cant tie utleys laces. and when i said cc is the only pitcher i meant starter sorry. Im not gonna hate the sandman is one of my favorite players in the game. He is a decent guy who is all about winning.

Pick one argument and stick to it. First you say he's been a beast for 10 years and now he's top 3 every year? Pick one. I'll get into thismore later when I get home. I like J-Roll but he's not nearly as great as you are making him out to be.

Assassin
laugh.gif

Dude causing a lot of conflict during the playoffs.

I said garbage franchise bum fans just to clarify and I hold to that statement. Dude you were 7th in salary compared to ours its 83 million off thats one bigacquisition so lets drop the payroll talk cause its not valid. These guys make that kind of money because they deserve it almost any other team would do thesame if they had that kind of money. WE

Rollins a beast for the last 10 years?? Howard MVP of the NL does that even coount? Howard is no Pujols sorry try again. Id give the Cards respect before yall.so if the Rockies made it back last year then the world should stop and we should be talking about how awesome the Rockies are. Are you serious, its theNational League. There are college teams that could win out there. and they won 10 games less than us. 103 wins in the AL or 93 in the NL thats a joke its noteven comparable

Name one thing that is supposed to make me respect these guys. Its not even the players until these recent comments have been released its you idiots who saytrash like Rollins has been great for 10 years same people saying CC was going to be garbage cause he pitched well for the Brewers and wasnt the greatest inCleveland the arguement of the NL vs AL. Its obvious they are not up to par. And then to refer to a 3 game series in what May? The only history I know of forthe Phillies is Dawsons mullet and a nice losing streak when a real franchise was winning back to backs

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

They the champs, let em talk.

That's the only reason I don't have a problem with some of the ******ed stuff being said from their side. Nah, I'm lying, the ******ed %%+@being said from some Yankee fans justify it too.
laugh.gif

Are you serious, its the National League. There are college teams that could win out there. and they won 10 games less than us. 103 wins in the AL or 93 in the NL thats a joke its not even comparable

Wow....you def fit into the douche bag Yankee fan category that we've all grown accustomed to love.

4w, aren't you from Philly?

Phillies gettin no respect. Not from people on NT, not from analysts or anybody.

And who cares if we won against the Rays because all I know is that the Yanks couldn't even beat the bum #++ Marlins, even with their all star of a team.

Yeah Philly fans are filthy and disrespectful and I'm damn proud of it. You wouldn't understand it unless you were from Philly. And the cars tippingover and everything happens in EVERY SINGLE city after a championship. Announcers and %!! just feel obligated to talk down on Philly, no matter what happens tous. And so what if we haven't one in 25 years a chip (before last year). I'm sorry that we don't have 2 teams in almost every sport to bring home achampionship. I'm sorry that we don't have the corporate support to buy any player we desire.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

"You know what? I might be the only player who brings fear to the fans without throwing a pitch. It feels great to have the opportunity to be the player that catches the most attention ever, between the fans, the people in New York, and at the Stadium." - Pedro Martinez
laugh.gif
this fool gassin himself.

He doesn't believe that. No way he believes that.
laugh.gif

p1_1013_pedro_ap.jpg

Back
Top Bottom