[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

I'll be giving away some Yankee related avys in the coming days to those who I think deserve them the most. Its the least I could do. Stay tuned.

Crank, if you don't know how to answer, just stay shut.

I know I could google it. I know Its downtown. I just don't know what train to tAke and where is the best place to see the parade.

Happy for Nick Swisher, OSU Alum
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ feather ink pen

any train that goes to city hall and follow the crowds

joba was bombed
roll.gif

JoRDaN..... Thanks for eating those shrimp earlier in the season btw...that started our run to the WS.....
pimp.gif

I'm watching MLB Network right now and he was interviewing Swisher..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Swisher is comedy
roll.gif
roll.gif

"We knew we had a great team we are champions right here.......Andy Pettitte great on stage right here.... Matsui?!? WOOO!!...MY creatures out there Ilove em! Wooooo! "

roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just got home!
i was watching the game with my old high school friends! OH MAN! WHAT A FEELING!!

the place was going wild

that last inning was soooo long! lol

but damn! feels so good to be a new yorker right now
pimp.gif

bonus, my friend snapped this pic at buffalo wild wings

14341_1275287446513_1359751779_30823518_6479066_n.jpg

"WE WILL WIN THE WORLD SERIES IN 5 GAMES"

rollins_hit_2.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yoooooooooooo i could not be happier with how the game went last night. Rubbed it in my Frillies friends face the entire night...!%#%* got so mad she hung upon me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Pack your bags Frillies, head on that lonely plane ride back to Filthadelphia with your usual "L".

Where's all you slick talking Frillies fans now? Seemed to get out this thread REAL fast. "We will repeat!! We will beat theYanks!!" !!$+ you and !!$+ your stupid %!# losing team. Scum %!# city.

laugh.gif

YANKEESSSSS!!!

Just an amazing feeling, I am still in bliss. Let me tell you something when i was celebrating with my friends at SJU...we went outside and formed a mob ofover 150+ people and were running around yelling for about an hour..public safety tried but could not stop us ill post the video later. Amazing night, oh andyou know i already copped the WS Champs hoody and t shirts...PARADE TOMORROW!!!

Back
Top Bottom