[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

i'm taking the r or the w to city hall then gonna just look lost ... and try to stay warm ... i need to stop procrastinating b4 i go back to bed ...

pm if anyone is trying to meet up around 730 .... its supposed to be cold today
indifferent.gif
@ next week starting in the 60s

I'm so jealous my boy won tickets to the parade or whatever it was. Dude took a train up there with his sister this morning. Too bad I got a damn exam at 2PM down here in VA.

Hell, by the time the Mets win their next one you won't have to shave any hair to make a 3. Just draw it on with a Sharpie.

Wish I could be there
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bobby1109

Hell, by the time the Mets win their next one you won't have to shave any hair to make a 3. Just draw it on with a Sharpie.

Wish I could be there
frown.gif

frown.gif
mad.gif
one day it will happen and when it does, im painting myself orange andblue, driving down hollywood blvd blasting that meet the mets song, snorting a few lines, and calling it a night by picking up 5 prostitutes and smashing them then putting on my 1986 doc gooden jersey and snorting a few more lines and going to ihop for breakfast the next morning then flying out for the parade.

just got back from the parade
pimp.gif
... met up w/ J201 ... took about 250 pics ... mad jokes ... crowd was weak but we started a few chants and livened it up attimes ...

will eventually put up pics

i went but left mad quick, i was gettin pissed at all the blocked off streets, couldnt get around anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom