OFFICIAL 2010-11 NHL SEASON THREAD ... Regular season has ended. Visit Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread.

The hit seemed to wake the Bruins up a little. Both these teams play similar hockey, very appreciated. Hope the Rangers can get the next goal and that Lundqvist is alright after that hit he took. Your backup is actually pretty solid. Lone goal was a deflection, nothing you can do about that.

man don't even get me started on tuukka
laugh.gif

i love the guy. but he hasn't gotten enough play because thomas was hot for so long, and i guess you have to ride a hot goalie. thomas has cooled off significantly tho in the last month, so we need to make sure they're both ready to go in the playoffs

3rd period has been so intense, Bruins are owning it, but still no goals.  Our defense might be playing the best they have all season in this game, and that's saying a lot. 

what a third period...can't believe we didn't get one in that last 10 minutes of the game
30t6p3b.gif

Sam Rosen just took the words out of my mouth, another shutout for Henrik!!!!!!!

If we somehow move up to 6th in the East and face the Bruins in the first round, I'm gonna need heart medication at 23 years of age.

Either way, Rangers will be dangerous come playoff time with their style of play.

yeah...i can't stand henrik...dude is too good. i would hate to play a playoff series against him. too damn good.

Originally Posted by youngin33

Sam Rosen just took the words out of my mouth, another shutout for Henrik!!!!!!!

If we somehow move up to 6th in the East and face the Bruins in the first round, I'm gonna need heart medication at 23 years of age.

Either way, Rangers will be dangerous come playoff time with their style of play.

I would like to move up.. but that series is gonna give me a heart attack. Lol.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

yeah...i can't stand henrik...dude is too good. i would hate to play a playoff series against him. too damn good.

seriously, he could easily steal four 1-0, 2-1 games while the skaters play like crap.
laugh.gif

seems like we're either going to be getting them or le habs
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

if boston gets the habs
eek.gif
pimp.gif
I'm praying this happens (which probably means it won't). Despite the season series record, I think the B's have Montreal's number and I really don't want to run into the Rangers in the first round.

Originally Posted by True Blues

if boston gets the habs
eek.gif
pimp.gif
I'm praying this happens (which probably means it won't). Despite the season series record, I think the B's have Montreal's number and I really don't want to run into the Rangers in the first round.
agree 100%

yo man, krejci has been a ++%+*@$ machine the last 20 games or so

but i just read the news on anze kopitar. damn...broken ankle. sucks for la fans

yeah dude...that whole top line playing well together. they need to stay hot for the playoffs

just saw the replay of kopitar's injury
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif

hope we stay alive/make a deep run so he can come back strong

yo man, krejci has been a ++%+*@$ machine the last 20 games or so

but i just read the news on anze kopitar. damn...broken ankle. sucks for la fans

2 players from our top line out within the a week span.  
30t6p3b.gif

Only thing our fans can do is hope for a speedy recovery, and hope the Kings stay positive in that locker room.  
tired.gif

horton
pimp.gif

man seguin looking like he finally "gets it"...save for a few plays here and there

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

pimp.gif
nice win

we stink tho
laugh.gif
well we usually have trouble against the stinky teams
laugh.gif

nah kidding...but yeah you guys have hit a rut lately...whats the injury situation? i know pronger is out. who else?

laugh.gif
at the avy, btw

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

pimp.gif
nice win

we stink tho
laugh.gif
nah kidding...but yeah you guys have hit a rut lately...whats the injury situation? i know pronger is out. who else?

laugh.gif
at the avy, btw

don't think they're missing anybody outside of Pronger

we're missing a #1 d-man(edler), Alberts, team canada orientation camp member in Hamhuis, a 2.5mil 3rd line center that takes 85% of the draws in Malhotra, and a 2nd line RW in Samuelsson & a 4th line LWer in Glass

And we're still doin' it.  Injuries ain't an excuse.  Not saying that PhilBalla09 or any Philly fan on NT thinks it is.
Anything less than a game 6/7 very close conference finals series will be a major disappointment to the city of Vancouver

Back
Top Bottom