OFFICIAL 2010-11 SACRAMENTO KINGS SEASON THREAD - Vol. Too Lazy To Make A New Topic Right Now!

3 things:

1. Hawes is GARBAGE. I'm done with this cat. Soft %%@ fool. Can't even make FT's. Only 3 rebounds against the freakin' Heat. You're done.
2. Beno Udrih needs more TOUCHES. Give him the rock. *!@* Sergio running the point....I'd rather have Beno do the creating and shooting. With that said,this can be resolved if Westpaul inserts Beno into the starting lineup and bring Donte back on the bench.
3. Make your $$%!*@* FT's. Hawes, Donte, and Casspi....Step your game up.

Anyone interested in a "mini kings summit"... I can get NT'ers squared away with 1st few rows of the upper level center court corner tickets forthe game on 12/16 for $10-$20each (Reg. price $71+fees). It is Nat. Televised game, lets make it happen! Please reply in this thread or PM me for details

I'm down +2 or 3...let me know what's up.

I was already planning on going to that game/bringing out the cowbells
laugh.gif

I'm down for 4 tickets..If we do set this up, we HAVE to make a NT sign..I'll take my matraca, which is a a loud *%@ Mexican noise maker lol..

If everyone can commit to 4+ tickets will be easiest way to do it... I'll get us all in one section we can make a big sign... NT Kings on ESPN or somethinghaha... If people want to make paypal payments to me ($15 to cover fees) I'll pay for them and leave your tickets at willcall otherwise if you have a CC wecan do it that way. We need to get this taken care of ASAP to get the best seats

Yeah, I'm sitting here in San Diego thinking hard on how to get out there next Wed for a day and getting
back. I miss Arco, I've been to both more than both Padres stadiums and Charger games combined. I'm
there in spirit and I will be watching with my lady.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I'm down for 4 tickets..If we do set this up, we HAVE to make a NT sign..I'll take my matraca, which is a a loud *%@ Mexican noise maker lol..
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at the giant Peja heads

REKE
pimp.gif

Hawes is so soft...two blocked dunks in 30 seconds.

Way to %@%+#*# blow the game Nocioni
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
....Bum $@% fool. Petrie should've traded him and K-9 for Dalembert or Okafor when they had the chance
smh.gif
smh.gif

Nocioni= buns
smh.gif

God %@+#!+* damnit, how the +%!# the do we miss that many !*$%@+%##%$@% free throws???????Q??W>QW?,djsdis ohjfdifjhdsiuafjdslkaf;dji21eji21orue8320ru3289[hy3287

watched the whole game. noch $$*#$** killed us. why in the world does udoka get any minutes whatsoever? dude is a BUM!

Tough tough loss tonight. The current 4 games in 5 nights is not looking good right now. One more game left tomorrow against the Spurs. Yikes...

Tyreke has continued to perform quite well.

Kevin Martin is scheduled for a MRI this week. If his wrist is healed, he should be about 3 weeks away from playing full time again. YES!

^ impressive. Anyone know how many players are avg 20/5/5? Off the top of my head all I can think of is bron and wade, maybe kobe and joe johnson as well?pretty damn good company to be doing that.

72278_timberwolves_kings_basketball.jpg

Kings taking care of business at home last night against the Wolves. 120 to 100.

The two dudes pictured above. SMH. One is kind of used to losing by 20 at Arco and the other didn't want the Kings's job. Good thing we got Paulnow.

Good to see JT bounce back and getting great numbers against Big Al and Love.

Beno FTW!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom