OFFICIAL 2010-11 SACRAMENTO KINGS SEASON THREAD - Vol. Too Lazy To Make A New Topic Right Now!

Kings vs Warriors tonight!

Just what the Kings needed. Actually, the Warriors have been playing well lately and it should be a great game at the Oracle. The Kings need this game badly.

Kevin Martin meeting with the doctor on Tuesday. He's really anxious to come back. Get healthy first.

Garcia continues to practice. Probably won't play until the end of the month or beginning of next month though.

Go Kings!

Originally Posted by daprescription

Kings better win tonight. Trap Monta and force Maggette to shoot jumpers; it should be an easy win.
"Suckramento Kings"

indifferent.gif

Much needed win tonight against the Nuggets. Tyreke Evans coming through in the clutch! Good to see him respond and bounce back after the failed executionslate against the Warriors.

Kevin Martin coming back next week?

Jon Brockman starting center for the Kings! Haha. Dude took Spencer's spot like that. Whatever, he's a rebounding beast.

Ugly loss tonight against the Magic. Too much Dwight Howard inside. Not only was he playing defense but his offense was great too. Poor Spencer...

Well, at least Kevin Martin is back and he might play Friday against the 76ers.

at first i was so so about kmart and reke...but really excited to see them coexist because teams are just doubling or tripling reke

kmart is the kind of shooter they need right now

Kings vs 76ers tonight. Last time they played against each other the Kings did really poorly defensively against the perimeter players of the 76ers. Iggyalmost had a triple double...

With that said, it all comes down to defense and turnovers for the Kings.

Tyreke Evans going back home to Philly.

Also some guy named Kevin Martin might play tonight. Hope he doesn't hurt the Kings with his ball-hogging and no effort defense.

Side note, Jason Thompson has been horrible the past few weeks. With that said, lets not resort to negative comments just yet. There was a Sergio threadalready and I hope there won't be one for JT. Haha. I would hate to see the constant negative comments I see in Lakers threads when Jordan or Sasha or Lukeor etc. is brought up being applied to a Kings player. Sean May is a cheerleader now and Desmond Mason doesn't exist anymore... The Kings are overachievingso lets just try to stay positive for now...

Now some pics about potential new arenas for the Kings. Hopefully, one of them actually happens. Mayor Kevin Johnson doin work. Of course, most people in Sacwill complain that he's wasting time when the economy is horrible right now.

5W15PROPOSALS.xlgraphic.prod_affiliate.4.gif

5W15SWAP.xlgraphic.prod_affiliate.4.gif

LOL @ Kevin Martin going to the Suns. Who do we get back? Amare?

Yeah, in regards to Cal Expo, Arnold has been pushing hard for a sale to private investor for a minute now. The state needs money badly.

His budget plan for the new fiscal year sucks. Haha. Best of luck though.

Oh yeah, Kevin Martin is starting tonight!

Comeback falls short...

Dang, 0-3 now with Martin back. I guess you folks were right and Martin should be traded ASAP. Sike.
smile.gif

Really though, the first two games that Martin was back, he and Tyreke were ok forthe most part. The rest of the team was missing in action though.

Martin had a poor game today and Tyreke stepped up big time. The rest of the guys were average at best. Not going towin on the road like that.

Really tough stretch of road games this week. The Kings will be lucky if they can win one this week.

Side note, I want Donte Greene start over Casspi. Greene's defense is more useful than Casspi's offense (heplays good defense too) when there are Evans and Martin on the court. Casspi can provide some spark off the bench with Beno.

Kings vs Hawks tonight.

I guess Paul Westphal also likes Donte Greene starting so there should be a change of starters again. Mainly for defensive purposes, Donte and Jon Brockmanwill be taking the place of Casspi and Hawes.

Will the Kings win on the road? Haha...

We suck. Trade K-Mart + K-9 for Chris Bosh/Okafor/(Defensive Center). Get rid of Noc. Spencer Hawes: grow some balls.

Once again, same story with every loss. Interior defense is lacking. Front court needs major help.

Evans and Martin had good games though. Good sign that they can play together.

Regarding trading for a legit big man. Bosh won't re-sign with the Kings so no point. The Hornets are playoff contenders again and I think they will waittill the season is over if they want to trade Okafor. Kings had the chance to do it earlier in the season, but didn't I guess.

Hilton Armstrong is not the answer. Haha.

Will Evans and Martin replace Curry and Ellis as the highest scoring back court in the league?

Kings lose again on the road against Magic. 6 game losing streak? Yuck.

Maybe the Heat will just play bad and the Kings can escape with a win. At least O'Neal won't do too much damage in the post right...?

Wow. 1 game winning streak! This was a close one. Kings played good basketball for most of the game and then the Warriors made a 4th quarter comeback. Safe to say that if this was in Oakland, the Warriors would have won. Just like the last game there.

Sean May and Spencer Hawes abused the bigs of the Warriors with their rebounding. Expected and not expected at the same time. If they and JT play big like that every game the Kings would be playing .500 ball again.

Tyreke was very effective when he drove and not effective when he posted and shot outside. Curry played good defense on him when he posted, but it was good to see Hawes step up and make a very important jumper as the Warriors' big tried to help Curry. While Tyreke should continue to abuse smaller guards, I think he should try something else every time he posts and not be predictable of what he will do. That JT-like turnaround hook ain't gonna work every time.

Kevin Martin was ineffective as a scorer. After the 1st quarter he became more of a distributor and a decoy I guess. I think this something mentally that Martin has to overcome. He obviously doesn't want to hurt his wrist again, but he is not useful if he doesn't attack with the ball. Good thing Beno came to play.

Props to Steph Curry for playing good defense on Martin and Tyreke in the post. He had a wonderful game overall. Safe to say as a Kings fan, I am more scared of him than Monta...

Back
Top Bottom