OFFICIAL 2010-11 SACRAMENTO KINGS SEASON THREAD - Vol. Too Lazy To Make A New Topic Right Now!

Anyone have pictures of Annie Wersching at the Kings Bobcats game? Or can I be pointed in the direction of....? Thanks in advance.

Tough loss. Well, at least it was close right... Gotta have better starts and not need to make comebacks. Not a bad game at all overall though. Didn't get out rebounded too badly and turnovers were less than the Spurs.

On to the next one...

Better time management and who knows what happens....
nerd.gif

Good game....
smokin.gif

I knew a comeback was coming at the end of the game
laugh.gif
i just thought it would come a before the 0:46 second mark.

No defense, no win.

Mavs still interested in Martin. But will need a third team as Kings don't want Howard. Yeah, he has a team option, but unlikely that Amare or Bosh will come to Sac even if Kings get cap space by declining the option.

Another trade scenario: Martin + Rodriguez + K9 for Iggy + Dalembert.

76ers get some cap relief. Kings get a defensive center for another year. Iggy's contract is pretty big though. K9 gets traded from 76ers to Kings and back to 76ers. Haha.

I actually like that trade. Kmart doesnt fit into Philly though.

Nicedude, tell me your opinion of Kmart and Reke coexisiting in the same backcourt.
laugh.gif

^ That ain't right man. Haha. I've talked about those two way too much on NT. Co-existing or not, casual critics will blame the poor record on Martin disrupting Evans. In reality, without those two, the losses will be even worse.

Chris Bosh playing like a MVP against the Kings yesterday... Interior defense FTL! Actually, defense in general!

The All-Star break can't come soon enough for this team...

trade Kevin Martin! all he does is score for himself because he can't create for teammates. omri>kevin martin

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Co-existing or not, casual critics will blame the poor record on Martin disrupting Evans. In reality, without those two, the losses will be even worse.
So your point is that if they didn't have two of their best players, their loss total would be worse? Genius.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Co-existing or not, casual critics will blame the poor record on Martin disrupting Evans. In reality, without those two, the losses will be even worse.
So your point is that if they didn't have two of their best players, their loss total would be worse? Genius.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Not sure what your stance is on the Kevin Martin situation, but why don't you let me know.

I give you credit for acknowledging that Martin is one of their best players though. Most of the critics seem to think trading Martin away for anything will be better for the Kings. But before I venture on stating the obvious, I want to hear what you have to say.

Kings win on the road! Sure, against the Knicks, but a win is a win. Much needed win at that.

Tyreke doin the takeover in the 4th with the comeback.

Martin coming off the bench, but making a big impact in OT.

Detroit Pistons next!

^ That ain't right man. Haha. I've talked about those two way too much on NT. Co-existing or not, casual critics will blame the poor record on Martin disrupting Evans. In reality, without those two, the losses will be even worse.

Chris Bosh playing like a MVP against the Kings yesterday... Interior defense FTL! Actually, defense in general!

Nice job avoiding my question
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Theres no doubt Martin is the best player after reke. no doubt about it, but they're not working out together, and they need to make a move fast if they want to even contend for the playoffs.

if kevin martin can be a rip hamilton type player, then they might gel, other than that i dont think its possible

Originally Posted by BangDak

Nice job avoiding my question
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Theres no doubt Martin is the best player after reke. no doubt about it, but they're not working out together, and they need to make a move fast if they want to even contend for the playoffs.
Playoffs?
laugh.gif
You're kidding right?

Be real now everyone. Kings weren't going to make the playoffs this year. They were around .500 in December, but this is the West. I was also secretly wishing the Kings will be in the John Wall sweepstake the whole time. Safe to say if that happens, Kevin Martin will have to be moved. Haha.

I wasn't avoiding your question Bang because I swear you have been every thread where Martin has been brought up and I respond some how. You know how I feel regardless of how Martin and Evans have been doing in the past 13 or so games.

Like I can say crap like the Kings should trade Martin too like the rest of NT, but what do the Kings get in return? Most people just say trade, but never offer an actual trade scenario. And if they do, it sucks and doesn't even help the Kings. How is Josh Howard any better than Martin at this point? Dampier? Etc. The Kings don't need salary cap relief as they already have K9's expiring. And Vlade Divac was the last big FA that signed with the Kings. Nuff said. Geoff Petrie made the Kings through the drafts and trades. Not big FA signings. Sucks to be a small market team, but that's life.

People need to remember that Webber was mad when he first got traded to the Kings... Then his dad told him to man up. Haha.

Before martin came back, they werent that far off.
Ok, but we were talking about right now and making the playoffs this season. They are 17 games under .500.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Before martin came back, they werent that far off.
Ok, but we were talking about right now and making the playoffs this season. They are 17 games under .500.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Why would you want them to draft Wall? Trade bait? Reke > Wall.

Umm.. Wall = PG. Reke = SG. Together = awesomeness. That'd be your backcourt for the next 15 years!
eek.gif

^ I just think they both need to dominate the ball to be effective and I don't see Reke being as effective being off the ball.

If the Kings get the #1 pick, you take Wall no matter what. Dominating the ball or not, you have to take the best player available. Look what happened with Memphis last year when they took Thabeet because they felt Conley and Mayo was their back court. Kings need to get a big man outside of the draft as Petrie doesn't even like to draft centers really. Hawes...

I still believe Martin can work with Evans because Martin was not the dominating the ball type of SG when there were Bibby and Artest on the team. He still got his 20 ppg with those two. I believe Martin became a "ball hogger" when Bibby and Artest were gone and there was no one else but him to score on the team. Time will tell if they work out. Too soon to make a trade for Josh Howard right now though.

Back
Top Bottom