OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Wow @ how Grizz blew open the game against New Orleans. The Hornets was so hyped at the beginning too.
laugh.gif

Nice way to play against the last elite team

I don't think they believe they can win without Perkins.

aint too worried about the lost to MIA

out of all the teams in the east they have the most experience they are only struggling cuz rondo is. his last several games have been
sick.gif

I'm so tired of hearing about the Celtics losing Perkins, what can he do that Shaq can't?

The Celtics are still deep and are the team to beat, tell me who thought they had a chance last year when they were 4th seed, NOBODY.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

I'm so tired of hearing about the Celtics losing Perkins, what can he do that Shaq can't?

The Celtics are still deep and are the team to beat, tell me who thought they had a chance last year when they were 4th seed, NOBODY.

He can play more minutes and stay healthy.

laugh.gif

Anyone else find it funny that the bum Shawne Williams is playing minutes in NYK?

Same dude that was a headache wherever he went previously?

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

He can play more minutes and stay healthy.
Perkins played 12 games this season for the Celtics, 26 including OKC. He averaged 26.1 MPG for the C's
Shaq has played 37 games and averaged 20.3 MPG keep in mind Shaq is 38 years old and weighs 330 pounds.

shawne williams can hit the corner three lights out. that's why he gets so many minutes

also he guards dwight howard

^ Kid impressed me during the World Championships when he didn't back down from playing against the Redeem Team.

Melo with the go-ahead shot with 4 seconds left... then the game saving block on Granger.

Melo has more game winning shots with the knicks then Lebron his whole career

good to see the knicks on a winning streak into the playoffs

Looks like Heat-Sixers and Celtics-Knicks to go along with Bulls-Pacers and Magic-Hawks in the first round.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Can you set screens if you're out of bounds?
nerd.gif
if thats a serious ?, then NO you're  not allowed to, im pretty sure thats a foul.
Happened in-game, a screen was set by VC on JET, but VC was out of bounds, no call.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Looks like Heat-Sixers and Celtics-Knicks to go along with Bulls-Pacers and Magic-Hawks in the first round.
Celtics - Knicks is the only good matchup to me. Heat should handle the Sixers, same with the Bulls over the Pacers.. Magic - Hawks could be a better matchup but after last season I'm not expecting much fight from the Hawks.
Obviously I'd love for the Knicks to pull the upset, but whether they do or don't, the Eastern Conference semis and finals will be great. Bulls - Magic and Heat - Celtics/Knicks

are you really comparing shaq to perkins 
laugh.gif
... perkins plays D, sets good screens, rebounds and has good chemistry with the big 4 compared to the other bigs on this team...they are also past their prime while perkins is still in his prime... they just gave up their best big man that does all the dirty work and guards the dominant centers in the league... he was the main reason they didn't win the championship last year... and the celtics are not even using jeff green like that so i think its a not a good trade imo 

cdouglasroberts_normal.jpg

cdouglasroberts FRESH 

Pointing fingers and blaming teammates thru the media is the weakest !*+* you can do as a pro. It creates so much tension on a team.

6 hours ago /si2.twimg.com/a/1302214109/phoenix/img/sprite-icons.png);">https://si2.twimg.com/a/1...x/img/sprite-icons.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; width: 15px; height: 15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: baseline; position: relative; background-position: -32px 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Favorite /si2.twimg.com/a/1302214109/phoenix/img/sprite-icons.png);">https://si2.twimg.com/a/1...x/img/sprite-icons.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; width: 15px; height: 15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: baseline; position: relative; background-position: -176px 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Retweet
 /si2.twimg.com/a/1302214109/phoenix/img/sprite-icons.png);">https://si2.twimg.com/a/1...x/img/sprite-icons.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; width: 15px; height: 15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: baseline; position: relative; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Reply
https://si2.twimg.com/a/1...x/img/tweet-dogear.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 24px; height: 25px; background-position: 24px 25px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

cdouglasroberts_normal.jpg

cdouglasroberts FRESH 

I read a lot of post game interviews around the league. Especially after a loss. The top teams never point fingers or blame. Bad teams do.

Back
Top Bottom