OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

CDR is easily the whiniest *****made player in the NBA. Sounds like the kid needs a tissue everytime he tweets.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

who holds the tie breakers for the mavs and okc over the lakers?
You mean DAL/LAL and OKC/LAL right?

DAL/LAL- 2-1 Lakers
OKC/LAL- 2-0 Lakers thus far.

The Lakers would have to lose three games in order for the Lakers to get 4th (and Thunder win out).

If they were to be bumped to the 3 seed, they'd have two lose of their three.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

DAL/LAL- 2-1 Lakers

The Lakers would have to lose three games in order for the Lakers to get 4th (and Thunder win out).

so if they win atleast 1 game they stay at 2 or they would be bumped to 3?

grin.gif
 pacers giving the game away

Bryant, Gasol, and Bynum all looking healthy/spry for the playoffs, and really, that's all Lakers fans need be concerned with.

The Thunder and Lakers may be the two most complete teams in the league.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

DAL/LAL- 2-1 Lakers

so if they win atleast 1 game they stay at 2 or they would be bumped to 3?
All assuming Dallas and OKC both win out, yeah.

Lakers win tonight, they shouldn't have anything to worry about, they aren't losing to the Kings.

TOUGH shot from KD.

I swear Russell Westbrook probably has the lowest 4th QTR FG% in the L. Dude's always bricking in the 4th.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by PMatic

CDR must be talking about BJ's comments from the other day.

?
Jennings Publicly Expresses Discontent With Offseason Moves
After the Milwaukee Bucks were virtually eliminated from the playoffs in a loss on Friday to the Pacers, Brandon Jennings publicly expressed his discontent.

"Some guys have the mind-set of winning on the team and some guys just don't,'' Jennings said.

Jennings then indirectly took a shot at the Bucks' personnel decision-makers.

"We traded a lot of pieces I feel like we should have kept,'' Jennings said. "But that's part of the business and you've got to roll with it.''

And as I say that, Russ ends the game.

Stupid set of shots from Kobe/Ron.

One game separating 2-4.
nerd.gif

Interesting to see how these last three days pan out!

Good job OKC. Finally beat LAL. 
I don't see OKC moving to that 2nd spot anymore after doing some research. LAL has to lose two more games with them owning the tiebreaker. And I just noticed that Dallas owns the tiebreaker between them as well. So, they need one of those teams to drop 2 more games before the season ends. Dallas just MIGHT though.

LAL would have to drop two anyway like someone stated earlier even for Dallas to take that 2nd spot. Even though I can see them losing to San Antonio, I don't think they go into the post season on a 7-game losing skid. So, I think its safe to say they are keeping the 2nd spot. Dallas could lose to Houston and New Orleans though and OKC can beat Sacramento and Milwaukee. 

Oh, how I would love to see a 3/6 matchup between OKC/MEM. Pllllleaseeee let it happen!

Lakeshow playing like %+%@. Just win the next two and have some type of good feeling going into the playoffs...they did lose 5 of their last 7 games thing into last yrs playoffs. And that was with a banged up Kobe. At least everyone is healthy this time around. Drew needs to get burn at the end of games.

As funny as it may sound to some, of the final two games remaining, the Lakers should be more worried about the Kings. San Antonio has already locked up the top seed out west and HCA (yes I know Chicago is right behind them for overall best record) but I do not think they will go all out on Tuesday, which I think results in a win for the Lakers. The Kings however will be playing their last home game ever in Sacramento, so you know ARCO( or whatever they call it now) will be rocking and the Kings would love nothing more than to have their last home game be a win against LA. Not saying the Kings win, but LA will be coming off a back to back, and if they go into Sac just going through the motions they will be in for a dogfight.

Why wouldn't you want home court in the Finals if you're the #1 seed?

If the Spurs are thinking Finals, they shouldn't be worried about facing the Lakers if they think they can get to the Finals..

I know they'd want the easiest route, but no route will be easy to the Finals.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

If the Lakers matchup with the Blazers, I swear Gerald Wallace and Ron Artest won't even be playing half the series.

Ron Artest won't be playing in the second round if the Lakers matchup with the Blazers.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom