OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

roll.gif

hollinger in a real life troll

in other news cheeseburger eddy wasn't offered a contract with the heat.

Justice

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

JPZ, Minnesota is up next in the WNBA draft. Who u want to pair up with Maya Moore? Rubio? 

I don't know what's sadder, that joke or the fact that you know who's drafting in the WNBA draft
laugh.gif

That was kind of a miss  *shrugs* 

JPZ, you gon be around for a while?  I got no idea where Dirk or Kool are. 

Nah I'm going to be gone for most of the night. I'll e-mail you my picks.

Aw...ok *shrugs* 
laugh.gif
 I really wanted to know if you actually kept up with them and watch a few games? 
The Rubio part was just a joke. Pro, Maya Moore was a given. That's all I've been hearing about. When I went to ESPN, I saw Minnesota was on the clock again. 
laugh.gif

BTW pro, do you box? 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by NobleKane

so if they win atleast 1 game they stay at 2 or they would be bumped to 3?
All assuming Dallas and OKC both win out, yeah.

Lakers win tonight, they shouldn't have anything to worry about, they aren't losing to the Kings.

the kings played the lakers well this year. didnt they already beat them? and its gonna be the most emotional night in sacramento dude..... i can easily see the kings winning

or maybe thats just u trying to jinx um
laugh.gif
No, I just legitimately think the Kings aren't that good.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

How you gon have 2 guys from the same squad as 2-3 in your MVP vote? 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
  Does that even make any sense whatsoever? 
Actually it does.

I have Rose at #1, but if you wanna put James/Wade at 2 and 3, I see no problem with that.

When you consider they are 2 of the 4 best players walking the planet, they've produced exceptional numbers, won a lot of games, dealt with injuries to key reserves [Mike Miller/Udonis Haslem], have no big men to speak of and have no bench to speak of... Nobody should question if they finish 2 and 3.

Howard is having another monster season no doubt, but honestly, it's a down year in terms of standout performances.

I don't really feel like anyone deserves it over the next guy. James has disappeared in the clutch, Wade has performed beyond awful against the league's best teams, Rose is having an awesome year but he isn't even close to the league's best player so I kind of cringe to give him the award. Kobe, Dirk and Durant deserve to have their names in this as well. So just by the fact that you have 7 deserving candidates... I mean I can't be mad if any one of those guys got the award.

Nobody deserves it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

I used to BHZ but I haven't in a while.
I've been doing it for about a year now. The trainer I got is really good and he wants to put me in the amateur circuit, but I'm not really that serious about it. I just wanted to learn how to box and get in really good shape. 
laugh.gif
  I won't even have time to seriously get into the amateur circuit though.  
One guy he trains was #2 in the amateur circuit and he lost to the guy who won the bronze medal in the 2008 Olympics. He's back at it now after having a baby though.
Did you fight amateur at all? 

Nothing higher than peewee man
laugh.gif
by the time I decided I wanted to be serious about it, I ended up picking getting a job over it. I stilled trained and used the gym I went to as my main gym but never got seriously back into it. If you ever decide to, you gotta be in it 100% no matter what.

Hoping the Magic knock Philly off tonight. Knicks might not be able to sweep the season series against the Bulls on Tuesday, unless Thibs rests Rose/Noah/Boozer. Gotta secure that 6th seed!

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Denver's J.R. Smith will lose out on $750,000 bonus for playing 2,000 minutes and team winning 42 games. Smith has logged 1,899 with 2 left.

Oh well, he has a nice paycheck coming this offseason, and there is still OT possibility in those final two games.

yeh we would only need a couple of 2ot games to end the season...he can kiss that money goodbye! Didn't he miss a lot of time early in the season while serving time in Karl's doghouse??

At some point the NBA needs to take a step back and adjust it's rule book. There is ZERO respect given to a defender and his space. I can't stand to see fouls called when the shooter blatantly jumps into the defender or sticks a leg out to draw a quick 2...
30t6p3b.gif
Offensive fouls need to be called....

At some point the NBA needs to take a step back and adjust it's rulebook. There is ZERO respect given to a defender and his space. I can'tstand to see fouls called when the shooter blatantly jumps into thedefender or sticks a leg out to draw a quick 2...
30t6p3b.gif
Offensive fouls need to be called....
The worst is the rip-through move that is really in vogue now. Surefire shooting foul.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom