OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Noooo Von Wafer 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

As a lot of you know, last year I was saying I wouldn't trade Hickson. Well the light has finally went on for dude, and he has been pretty beastily since the all-star break. If somebody would, could you post his points and rebound game numbers since then. I predict 22 11 next year as his jumper should be pretty good next year since it's gotten much better this year.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

As a lot of you know, last year I was saying I wouldn't trade Hickson. Well the light has finally went on for dude, and he has been pretty beastily since the all-star break. If somebody would, could you post his points and rebound game numbers since then. I predict 22 11 next year as his jumper should be pretty good next year since it's gotten much better this year.

Hickson turning the light on
dd526eb1098b9589ece486b860fa99cb44701009_r.gif

Timberwolves will have the best chance of getting the #1 pick unless they screw up and win.
c8016c1b805fe64cb6b3febe25ea784c0c0e8947_r.gif

I think the Cavs have the best odds either way since they have the Clippers' pick plus their own.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

so JPZx- going for the bulls now ?
nerd.gif

No, I'm just a Derrick Rose fan. If I ever stopped cheering for the Timberwolves I would become an Orlando Magic fan.
Originally Posted by JD617

I think the Cavs have the best odds either way since they have the Clippers' pick plus their own.
Touche.

Whatever, though. I'll take it. There's such a huge gap between #1 odds and #2 odds compared to the gap between #2 and #3.

Can someone explain to me what happened between Hollins and Charlie V?

@PDcavsinsider: Palace on lockdown, gates blocking #Cavs locker room from Pistons', 2 uniformed cops outside door, security everywhere. Cavs worried.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

IS THIS THREAD GONNA GET LOCKED AND HAVE A PLAYOFF THREAD?
I hope not. Too many good posts to get quoted come playoff time.
laugh.gif
I would like to take this opportunity to predict that the heat will win the championship this year

if I'm wrong, I'm happier than a kid on Christmas. If I'm right, mad smart, I called it before everyone jumped on the bandwagon.
pimp.gif

JPZx wrote:
Originally Posted by bdis1986

so JPZx- going for the bulls now ?
nerd.gif

No, I'm just a Derrick Rose fan. If I ever stopped cheering for the Timberwolves I would become an Orlando Magic fan.

oh ok ..I just saw the avy change ..was curious

Back
Top Bottom