OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by bdis1986

SMH @ Dallas
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Can someone explain to me what happened between Hollins and Charlie V?

@PDcavsinsider: Palace on lockdown, gates blocking #Cavs locker room from Pistons', 2 uniformed cops outside door, security everywhere. Cavs worried.

Charlie V and Ryan Hollins got tangled up and both got ejected. As Charlie was walking to the locker room he started to run to the Cavs bench trying to get at Hollins. Stuckey and a assistant coach held him back. As Charlie was walking to the tunnel he looked at Hollins and gave him the meet me in the back point
laugh.gif
For a couple minutes they kept Hollins on the court trying to figure out how they were going to get him to the locker room
laugh.gif

Its going to be wayyyy too hard to line up the posts in this thread.
laugh.gif

700+ pages to go through!? Ain't happening, but I'm sure I can go through the first 50 and find plenty.

And if anyone is interested:

In the event two or more teams are tied in the standings, a series of tiebreakers are applied to determine which team receives the higher seeding.

Two-Team Tiebreaker:
1. Division winner (this criterion is applied regardless of whether the tied teams are in the same division)
2. Better record in head-to-head games
3. Higher winning percentage within division (if teams are in the same division)
4. Higher winning percentage in conference games
5. Higher winning percentage against playoff teams in own conference
6. Higher winning percentage against playoff teams in opposite conference
7. Higher point differential between points scored and points allowed
Three-Team Tiebreaker:
1. Division winner (this criterion is applied regardless of whether the tied teams are in the same division)
2. Best head-to-head winning percentage among all teams tied
3. Highest winning percentage within division (if teams are in the same division)
4. Highest winning percentage in conference games
5. Highest winning percentage against playoff teams in own conference
6. Highest point differential between points scored and points allowed
So, that means OKC can tie with Dallas and win the tie breaker since they are a division winner. Its messed up because Dallas won the season series.
laugh.gif

That makes things even more interesting.

I'm honestly surprised anyone is watching that game.

No really, I'm shocked that Rodney Stuckey cared to go hold CV back.

So in simple terms here is where it stands assuming OKC holds on:

LA wins the 2nd seed if they win out.

Dallas wins the 2nd seed if they win out and LA loses a game. However Dallas would fall to fourth if they lose and OKC wins out because Division winners get higher seeds in case of ties. Dallas is the wild card entry among the top four teams.

OKC win the 2nd seed if they win out, LA loses and Dallas loses at least one game. It would be possible that if LA was to lose both games they could fall to fourth assuming Dallas and OKC win out.

the wolves are trash for the 70th game this season! cant believe we squandered another late lead. epic fail on my team

I went from desperately hoping the T'Wolves faltered in that game, to wanting them to win it in a big way.

You can just see it on their faces man. They hate this %+#%. Beasley especially. Guy wears his heart on his shooting sleeve.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

OKC win the 2nd seed if they win out, LA loses and Dallas loses at least one game. It would be possible that if LA was to lose both games they could fall to fourth assuming Dallas and OKC win out.
please dear lord baby jesus.. and if you can also see fit to allow new orleans to get the 7th seed

Hollins looked a little scared at the end of the video but honestly who the hell would be scared of charlie v?

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Beasley really snapped on his teammate during the game. 
eek.gif

He really doesn't have any right to speak his mind though. I watched him just give Grant Hill open look after open look in that game.

Back
Top Bottom