OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

JapanAir21 wrote:
If I were any of the top four teams, I think I'd want to play New Orleans, then Portland, then Memphis, then Denver. I feel sorry for whoever has to face Denver in the first round.
sick.gif

I'd rather play denver than portland or memphis

new orleans is 1st though (assume this goes for every top 4 team)

Originally Posted by midwestRZN458

man what has been going on with my detroit pistons for the last 3 years. need a new coach and get rid of some of the veterans.
New owner will help, they werent allowed to make any moves this year. Hopefully Kuester is gone and we make some trades this summer.

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by JD617

I think the Cavs have the best odds either way since they have the Clippers' pick plus their own.
Actually, I just looked this up.

Timberwolves have a 25% chance.
Cavaliers have a 22.7% chance (19.90%+2.80%)
Yeah, you're right. Is the tiebreaker head to head record? If so, the Wolves have beaten Cleveland twice this year. So if the Cavs manage to lose at home against the Wizards, the Wolves need to make sure they lose to the Rockets.
No the tiebreaker is a coinflip.
pimp.gif

They would probably do it in a heartbeat... And then his back would go out and justice would be served.

Yo, who else excited for USA Basketball though?
nerd.gif

Guys like Paul, James, Deron, Wade, Kobe, Dwight, Melo, combining with the 2010 FIBA squad like Love, Westbrook, Rose, and KD.
pimp.gif

I also hope there's room for Iggy and Gay. Maybe even Tyson Chandler.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Yo, who else excited for USA Basketball though?
nerd.gif

Guys like Paul, James, Deron, Wade, Kobe, Dwight, Melo, combining with the 2010 FIBA squad like Love, Westbrook, Rose, and KD.
pimp.gif

I also hope there's room for Iggy and Gay. Maybe even Tyson Chandler.
laugh.gif
I am! Too bad we gotta wait another summer till we get to seem them on the court. Are they gonna hold any sort of training camp in Vegas? Maybe a Blue vs White scrimmage??

If there is no lock out resolution by late July USA Basketball should get like 2 or 3, heck maybe even 4 if they have enough guys in their pool interested, USA squads and send them around the world playing other National teams
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

If there is no lock out resolution by late July USA Basketball should get like 2 or 3, heck maybe even 4 if they have enough guys in their pool interested, USA squads and send them around the world playing other National teams
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Loosely related...
[h2]Union Considering Exhibition Games[/h2]April 7, 2011  ·  12:38PM
Posted by: Scott Howard-Cooper

OAKLAND – The National Basketball Players Association is considering staging a charity game, or possibly a series of games, at different locations if the lockout stretches into the scheduled start of the 2011-12 season, union president Derek Fisher told NBA.com.

“I’d say it’s possible right now,

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Asa lot of you know, last year I was saying I wouldn't trade Hickson.Well the light has finally went on for dude, and he has been prettybeastily since the all-star break. If somebody would, could you posthis points and rebound game numbers since then. I predict 22 11 nextyear as his jumper should be pretty good next year since it's gottenmuch better this year.

SituationGMin MAPct MAPct MAPct OffDefTot AstTOStlBlkPFPPG 
 Pre All-Star5426:23 4.810.944.5 0.00.10.0 2.74.264.2 2.45.37.7 1.02.20.60.72.612.4 
 Post All-Star2531:48 6.413.547.8 0.00.00.0 4.05.573.2 3.37.410.7 1.42.10.60.72.916.9 

i swear ever since big Z went to Miami hes been acting like a $#$%!. i dont like dude anymore
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

As
a lot of you know, last year I was saying I wouldn't trade Hickson.
Well the light has finally went on for dude, and he has been pretty
beastily since the all-star break. If somebody would, could you post
his points and rebound game numbers since then. I predict 22 11 next
year as his jumper should be pretty good next year since it's gotten
much better this year.

SituationGMin MAPct MAPct MAPct OffDefTot AstTOStlBlkPFPPG 
 Pre All-Star5426:23 4.810.944.5 0.00.10.0 2.74.264.2 2.45.37.7 1.02.20.60.72.612.4 
 Post All-Star2531:48 6.413.547.8 0.00.00.0 4.05.573.2 3.37.410.7 1.42.10.60.72.916.9 

My man
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
So pretty much 17 and 11. Not earth shattering but very solid for a player who would be a senior in college right now. I know he's had a couple of games where he would have like 28 and 17, 18 and 21, 30 and 12. Dude is on his way to being a top 8 pf in the league and he is only 22 (I believe). Good looking SHUGES

I'm not a big numbers fan.
I'm sure the majority of these guys can produce in the league when given the opportunity. Not to discredit Hickson, but I don't get excited about guys producing like that on those kinda teams. I'm not saying every guy that puts up big numbers on bad teams won't accomplish nothing in the league, but you have to look at more than just the numbers. 

But, this is the type of thing that leads GM's to giving out big contracts to guys like that. Then, they want to complain about it 2-3 years after its done.

I'm not going to lie and say I haven't watched that many Cleveland games this season, but whats different from him post all-star than pre all-star to translate those kinda numbers?

Back
Top Bottom