OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

If Dwight ended up on the Heat that would solidify Miami's position as the most hated team in the NBA.
laugh.gif

They'd be a perennial NBA title favorite, like the Lakers have been the past few years.

And Chris Bosh and the Magic fanbase would be on suicide watch.

Originally Posted by toine2983

If Dwight ended up on the Heat that would solidify Miami's position as the most hated team in the NBA.
laugh.gif

They'd be a perennial NBA title favorite, like the Lakers have been the past few years.

And Chris Bosh and the Magic fanbase would be on suicide watch.
Is it pretty much a guarantee he'll leave the Magic next year? We've discussed the possibility of them bringing CP3 in before but if that doesn't pan out, how in the world do they convince him to stay? 

Dwight for Bosh? C'mon son.

Since Dwight wants to play for a contender, I could see a Dwight for Bynum + filler. That would put the Magic in a good position to build, they have a possible top 5 Center but the gamble would be all on his health, and it would also save a bit of cap room. When Gilbert Arenas contract goes off the books they have A LOT more room to build. In a trade where you're going to lose a top 10 talent you have to get the most possible I wouldn't doubt them trying to squeeze away Lamar also.

I would hate to see Dwight play for the Lakers but if the Magic knew they were going to lose him, that's what I would go for.

Why would the Magic trade a man for a woman? And plus Bosh wouldn't want to leave those European dudes that walk around in speedo's on South Beach. Dude would probably get on his knees and beg, "No, please no
laugh.gif

Dwight + Jameer for Bynum + Odom. Throw in picks, cash, and another body or contract and that deal is done.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Dwight + Jameer for Bynum + Odom. Throw in picks, cash, and another body or contract and that deal is done.

i'm okay with bynum for dwight, but i'm not giving up Odom for Jameer even if it is required for the trade to work.
Nelson sucks

Originally Posted by enrique23

i'm okay with bynum for dwight, but i'm not giving up Odom for Jameer even if it is required for the trade to work.
Nelson sucks
God you Lakers fans are a headache.

laugh.gif

I hope Dwight goes to Milwaukee and builds the first real Twin Towers since Dream and Ralph.

Otis Smith has said he won't accept any trades for Dwight.

Of course that could just be him trying to show confidence to his fanbase/boss, but that's what he's said.

I still say Dwight stays.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Jgizzle79

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I don't get it. What's so funny?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Either ur being sarcastic or u think thats normal. I hope its the former........

s-CNN-DEBATE-large.jpg

Get this child off of this board.
Fail.....lets just agree to move on. Disregard my comments, and I'll disregard yours.....

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Of course that could just be him trying to show confidence to his fanbase/boss, but that's what he's said.

You would hope he stays put, but if Otis Smith knows Dwight will leave suck it up and get what you can look at Denver.
That's another thing, if these superstar players are planning on leaving do your current team a favor and tell them up front so they have a chance to trade you and pick up pieces that benefit them for the future, Lebron didn't do this and Cleveland is in the lottery, Melo did this and the Nuggets are playing great.

Damn instead of LO i would like to give them Luke and Shannon. That works right?

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Originally Posted by Big J 33

You would hope he stays put, but if Otis Smith knows Dwight will leave suck it up and get what you can look at Denver.
That's another thing, if these superstar players are planning on leaving do your current team a favor and tell them up front so they have a chance to trade you and pick up pieces that benefit them for the future, Lebron didn't do this and Cleveland is in the lottery, Melo did this and the Nuggets are playing great.

some teams dont do players favors and tell them they are getting traded...

Back
Top Bottom