OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Cp3 pre-knee maybe but no way Orlando would ever

I definitely have to agree with you there ..... Nevertheless it's still going to be a monumental challenge to keep him in Orlando in my opinion. Another crazy scenario, but what about Noah+Booz for Dwight in Chi-town?  Insane proposal but what if ..... 

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Crazy, CRAZY idea, but would Aldridge and Howard work?

Roy+Batum for Howard?

I'd $%*! a million bricks if that happened. But hopefully Rudy would get thrown in there too.

Miller
Matthews
Wallace
Aldridge
Howard

Mighty fine team there. Mighty fine. Too bad it would never happen. Crazy is right.

So are Lakers fans thinking they can get Howard for Bynum straight up.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

So are Lakers fans thinking they can get Howard for Bynum straight up.
roll.gif
Ones that aren't delusional? No.
Of course there are fans who are and aren't delusional.

There are plenty of cats who think it's a reality that they can acquire him for Bynum and not much more.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Dwight + Jameer for Bynum + Odom. Throw in picks, cash, and another body or contract and that deal is done.
shannon brown and steve blake 
devil.gif

Crazy, CRAZY idea, but would Alrdige and Howard work?

Roy+Batum for Howard?

Yes, a dude with no knees and a role player for Howard.

For real, you guys are coming up with some downright silly trades.
30t6p3b.gif

I hate trade speculation for that reason.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Crazy, CRAZY idea, but would Aldridge and Howard work?

Roy+Batum for Howard?

I'd $%*! a million bricks if that happened. But hopefully Rudy would get thrown in there too.

Miller
Matthews
Wallace
Aldridge
Howard

Mighty fine team there. Mighty fine. Too bad it would never happen. Crazy is right.
Would never happen, but if it did I would bust a nut upon hearing the news.  That would make the Blazers legit contenders, maybe even the top team in the West.  All we need is a damn Center who can score to take weight off Aldridge.  If Oden can come back and put up 12 and 8 even that would make this team alot more dangerous.

Tired of hearing this announcer say "maybe this will be the thing that gets the Bulls going". Shut the hell up, dude has said that 4 times now.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Tired of hearing this announcer say "maybe this will be the thing that gets the Bulls going". Shut the hell up, dude has said that 4 times now.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom