OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Pacers are terrible.
laugh.gif

D Rose had 4 more ft thrn the entire Pacers... I kno I wasn't the only person seeing fools getting hacked hard down low with no calls.

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Pacers shouldnt have been that close to begin with.....

Boozer didnt nothing along with Noah until the end

they shouldnt?
indifferent.gif
they played better and wanted to win and they should have.

once again people fail to see, refs are complete garbage.

You can already see it, everything is a foul on Philly, nothing is a foul on Miami. 
laugh.gif

Gonna be a FT clinic

The Heat and Bulls aren't really impressing me at all, why is everyone so convinced these are the teams headed into the ECF?

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

The Heat and Bulls aren't really impressing me at all, why is everyone so convinced these are the teams headed into the ECF?

The refs.

This Miami and Philly series is boring and trash, rather play Xbox or PS3 til Dallas or Orlando comes on

So far Bron got about 4 lay ups, 8 free throws, and not a single jumper.  #socalledbestplayer. 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Where was all this outrage when D. Rose outshot the WHOLE Pacer team?

The Heat play an attacking type of offense and while the Sixers went against the zone by shooting jumpers...... of course the Heat will shoot more free throws.

I have not seen many suspect calls but feel free to point them out if you have.

got too
pimp.gif
and forgot basketball started today. SMH x100000
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

guess i'm glad i missed the refs going ham for the heat

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

And the refs favoritism begins. This is why I can't stand star treatment and home court advantage
laugh.gif
.. cuz the knicks aint never gonna home court advantage

knicks haven't had home court advantage for years. knick bavetta used to help not so much anymore. melo and amare don't get that many star calls. especially melo.

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Where was all this outrage when D. Rose outshot the WHOLE Pacer team?

The Heat play an attacking type of offense and while the Sixers went against the zone by shooting jumpers...... of course the Heat will shoot more free throws.

Agreed. And when the Sixers did attack the rim they got calls (see the first few of 1st). The Heats zone is causing them problems right now. Sixers are forced to take jumpers.

But most are pointing it out simply 'cause the dont like the Heat no way.
laugh.gif

The charge on Iguodala when Miller was late getting over and the gift when Wade pump faked on the perimeter and jumped forward into the defender.

Back
Top Bottom