OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

I am not a Laker fan (far from it), and I am SO SICK of hearing people point to Kobe's shooting in game 7.  Was it bad?  Absolutely.  But guess what?  Gasol shot a terrible percentage that game.  Artest shot a terrible percentage too.  Andrew Bynum only made 1 basket.  Point is Boston's D was incredible that game and the entire Laker team wasnt shooting well.  Yet everyone points to Kobe's bad shooting night and makes ridiculous claims based off of it.  Its a joke.

I have absolutely no problem with his Game 7. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy in CP's statements toward Lebron while disregarding D.Rose and Kobe's bad (shooting) games.

I appreciate that players can affect the game in other ways when their shot is off.( Which is the main reason i believe the MVP race should be a lot closer between Howard & Rose) Some people put way too much emphasis on the scoring part of the game and disregard other areas players can contribute to a win.

@#$% outta here, I didn't say he didn't impact the game, I said and have said for years, kid can't shoot a lick. And it shows up every postseason. Layups and free throws only carry him so far.

@#$% outta here, I didn't say he didn't impact the game, I said and have said for years, kid can't shoot a lick. And it shows up every postseason. Layups and free throws only carry him so far.

Calm your !#* down....you've been going on and on about today's game in multiple threads but havent said %#!+ about D.Rose's shooting today or Kobe's trash shooting nights.

Dont switch up on me and act like you havent been repeatedly been talking about today's game heavy. You act like the kid cant have a off night.

He's not the greatest shooter but he's been fine up until now in his career.

He has better teammates that allow him to get away with those nights unlike the past (just like Kobe). Its just that simple.

Rose is "like a crazy stalker ex-girlfriend. Every time you tell her you don't want to talk to her, she shows up at your door again." --Danny Granger

nerd.gif
 ...right...tough L.

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

How much is Howard gonna end up with?

I'm saying 50.

If ATL keeps playing him straight up, he'll average that for the series... and ATL should keep doing it from the looks of the first half.

Edit: These Magic guards are This supporting cast is awful. No wonder Dwight has one foot out the door.

This is great. D12 might as well be gone if they lose this series to the Hawks.

Come to Hollywood Dwight!

roll.gif
at the people who swore up and down it was a good trade for Orlando.

Took on multiple awful contracts and traded away a more than decent center for marginally better offense

laugh.gif

eek.gif
 @ the Hawks.

I was expecting a blowout in this game, but the teams are reversed.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Lebron is a streaky shooter but his shooting is fine, it's better than D. Wades.

laugh.gif
and that's not an opinion it's a fact, it's bizere to me that people call out LeBron for being a terrible shooter (he's not) but not D. Wade who is unquestionably worse in every aspect and just as streaky.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

If ATL keeps playing him straight up, he'll average that for the series... and ATL should keep doing it from the looks of the first half.
You're being proven correct, sir.

This strategy reminds me of the '04 Pistons against the Lakers.

Back
Top Bottom