OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by JD617

I have not seen many suspect calls but feel free to point them out if you have.
The charge on Iguodala when Miller was late getting over and the gift when Wade pump faked on the perimeter and jumped forward into the defender.
so that 2

^Jrue did the exact same thing as wade.....so all this is over 1 bad call? Bron should had at least another and-one in the first half but they swallowed the whistles.

If you're gonna complain, at least back it up with examples.

first 2 playoff games have been good. still expect 76ers to get swept but atleast they still in the game

eek.gif
Thaddeus

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by JD617

I have not seen many suspect calls but feel free to point them out if you have.
The charge on Iguodala when Miller was late getting over and the gift when Wade pump faked on the perimeter and jumped forward into the defender.
so that 2

Those were the 2 that I thought were blatant, but basically every borderline call went Miami's way in the 1st half.

Originally Posted by DubA169

now we seeing who gets the ball late in close games. it's still wade's team

It's been like that ever sine that 5 game losing streak. #*$@*! still wanna pretend like Wade is some Bron sidekick flunkie or something.

Refs are just flat out Tim Donaghy'ing it up out there. Might as well just let 6 seeds into the playoffs, 7 and 8 seeds don't have a chance.

Meeks is the best shooter on the squad but was scared of taking that big shot right there smh.

Originally Posted by DubA169

bron just bodied someone and no call there

Yeah that was a charge on LeBron.

Thad Young did get a layup off the eventual miss though so the no call didn't hurt that much.

I've just witnessed Lebron play 40 minutes in a playoff game, and not make a single bucket outside 2 feet, while scoring 20+ points

And in the final minutes when Wade was finishing the game, Lebron was 40 feet away, closer to half court than the 3 point line........

#explanationneeded

Y is an explanation needed? He went to MIA so he could pull a Kobe and have an "off" night and still win?

What difference does it make if Bron didnt make a shot outside of 2ft.....he had 14 rebs and 5 ast to go with 21 pts.

No mention from you about how D.Rose went 0-9 from 3pt range and made only 1 jumper outside of 2ft???

Wonder why?

I don't hear people call D Rose the best player in the NBA either, so uh, not sure what you askin for here. 

I see the Bulls/Pacers series to be the best series in the first round. I wanted the Pacers to steal this one.

You mean to tell me you don't see this thread? http://niketalk.com/topic/295693/Is-Derrick-Rose Its essentially saying he's the best player in the league.
laugh.gif

Slow down! Its only game 1 of the playoffs, and I don't expect Him to shoot that bad again, and that goes for D.Rose as well.

Since you're a Laker fan, I suppose Kobe's your choice for best player. And Kobe fans should know how players can impact games when you're not scoring in the clutch ala Game 7. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I've just witnessed Lebron play 40 minutes in a playoff game, and not make a single bucket outside 2 feet, while scoring 20+ points

And in the final minutes when Wade was finishing the game, Lebron was 40 feet away, closer to half court than the 3 point line........

#explanationneeded

LeBron simply doesn't have a perimeter game to this point. At least it isn't polished yet.

As far as your other comment, who the hell cares?
laugh.gif
Wade ghosted and wet the bed everytime Miami played a contender. LBJ choked and never was clutch when his team needed him in a close game. They both deserve crap for that during the regular season.

As far as today, one game, wow big deal.. Wade finally comes through and you wanna point at James like he did something wrong?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom