OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

simon_adebisi.jpg

I said this on twitter, soon enough it's going to get like adabises little hat from Oz.,
laugh.gif

@++# around and rock two headbands like tim thomas.

Some of yall need to chill. We are up 2-0 against another playoff team. The other #1 seed has lost already. Most NBA champions experience some serious competition in a round or two. This will only make us tougher as we play ourselves to June. Indiana has talent, just a subpar record mostly with a coach that no longer coaches.

WE GON' BE STRAIGHT!!!!

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I'm not convinced Bulls can beat Magic yet.

I hope the Magic can beat Atl first. The way they've been playing recently, something has to click for them, and click soon.

This playoffs definitely hasn't disappointed yet, aside from the refs.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

simon_adebisi.jpg

I said this on twitter, soon enough it's going to get like adabises little hat from Oz.,
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Oz was a pretty wild show to watch growing up.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Some of yall need to chill. We are up 2-0 against another playoff team. The other #1 seed has lost already. Most NBA champions experience some serious competition in a round or two. This will only make us tougher as we play ourselves to June. Indiana has talent, just a subpar record mostly with a coach that no longer coaches.

WE GON' BE STRAIGHT!!!!

Homerism at its best
laugh.gif

And I was thinking about it, for the off-season just a trade idea maybe, James Harden for OJ Mayo?  Seems like both of those guys needs a different team to break out under, Mayo would do well just catching kickout jumpers from Russ and Durant and Harden gives the Grizz a nice scoring 2 guard to pair with Toney. IDK, deal could possibly be quite static as well but just an idea I had watching Harden last night.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

WE GON' BE STRAIGHT!!!!

Homerism at its best
laugh.gif

And I was thinking about it, for the off-season just a trade idea maybe, James Harden for OJ Mayo?  Seems like both of those guys needs a different team to break out under, Mayo would do well just catching kickout jumpers from Russ and Durant and Harden gives the Grizz a nice scoring 2 guard to pair with Toney. IDK, deal could possibly be quite static as well but just an idea I had watching Harden last night.

Lateral move somewhat. 
One reason I could see Heisley doing would be because of Harden's rookie contract lasting a year longer. Harden gives Memphis a little more size in the backcourt though. Both players do need a change of scenery. I'm not sure Harden will want to remain a 6th man and the same can be said for OJ. 

The only thing is that both players would probably still come off the bench if they were traded to those teams. 
laugh.gif

AntBanks81 wrote:

WE GON' BE STRAIGHT!!!!

Homerism at its best
laugh.gif

Isn't Harden already what Memphis hopes Xavier Henry is going to end up as? I don't like Juice on the Thunder either.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

WE GON' BE STRAIGHT!!!!

Homerism at its best
laugh.gif

Lateral move somewhat. 
One reason I could see Heisley doing would be because of Harden's rookie contract lasting a year longer. Harden gives Memphis a little more size in the backcourt though. Both players do need a change of scenery. I'm not sure Harden will want to remain a 6th man and the same can be said for OJ. 

The only thing is that both players would probably still come off the bench if they were traded to those teams. 
laugh.gif
Mayo for Morrow.

Mayo (eventually) goes to a big market where he can be a scorer and Morrow answers the Grizzlies biggest need, shooting.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by iLL 949

Bulls starting 5 = rose, cameraman, and 3 refs

indifferent.gif
its true though, pacers get no calls whatsoever
30t6p3b.gif

and rose gets a foul call every time he gets to the bucket which is ridiculous, half of them are no fouls.

30t6p3b.gif

Mavs/Blazers game 2 starts at 630, I got class from 6-745.

Thursday is game 3, and it's my girls birthday that day.

Playoff scheduling fail.

Originally Posted by S4L3

if the Heat put Lebron and Wade on Rose they can neutralize him in the same way the Pacers just did.
LOL.

Neutralize= Holding an opposing pg to 37.5 ppg so far.  They'd better find a much stronger word to defend with. 

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

simon_adebisi.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Oz was a pretty wild show to watch growing up.

I watched the entire series a few years back, and wild is a huge understatement.
laugh.gif

Great show.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 @ the Adebisi reference.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

WE GON' BE STRAIGHT!!!!

Homerism at its best
laugh.gif

Lateral move somewhat. 

laugh.gif

it was just 1 bad game.. since the trade dude has been averaging about 19 per.. and dude won't be 22 til august

i could see us going 2 possible ways with him next season:

1) inserting harden into the starting lineup (if brooks decides to go this route, he probably didn't do it this year since we were already swapping in 2 new starters after the trade.. although ibaka was coming from in-house and did start a few games when we had some injuries)

2) keep things about the same (and continue to go the manu route.. let's remember which organization presti came out of),where he continues coming off the bench but still gets north of 30 mins per (dude already gets around 30 now).. essentially guaranteeing he continues to get his shots leading the 2nd unit

but i figure KD, westbrook and harden will all get around 35 mins

ibaka 30

perkins 25-30 (hopefully aldrich can step up this summer to provide a good backup for perk, if we don't resign narz)

then our bench guys being sprinkled in accordingly

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

30t6p3b.gif

Mavs/Blazers game 2 starts at 630, I got class from 6-745.

Thursday is game 3, and it's my girls birthday that day.

Playoff scheduling fail.

More like class scheduling fail. But I'm right there with you... only worse 
tired.gif
I'm in class from 6-9:45. I get to miss the entire game. Same on Thursday. FML
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by iLL 949

Bulls starting 5 = rose, cameraman, and 3 refs

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

and rose gets a foul call every time he gets to the bucket which is ridiculous, half of them are no fouls.

dont worry once the bulls meet the heat in the eastern conference finals they wont get another favorable call til next season
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Zyzz

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

dont worry once the bulls meet the heat in the eastern conference finals they wont get another favorable call til next season
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
+!!+ off

Back
Top Bottom