OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

eek.gif
CP3

Originally Posted by CP1708

LA did the Rondo listen in on a non TO huddle.
laugh.gif

This, and I have a feeling fewer people will have an issue with this because LA did it instead of Boston. 

I think it would be more of Rondo did it vs Miami in a bigger broadcast. That was a Sunday game, this is late night on a Wed vs N.O., that will be the difference imo.

I know I'm probably late, but what happend to Kobe's baggy jersey? The one he's wearing now actually is sized to fit.

Not that I'm complaining either way, dude can wear what he wants.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I know I'm probably late, but what happend to Kobe's baggy jersey? The one he's wearing now actually is sized to fit.

the gay community probably got offended by it

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

the gay community probably got offended by it

baggy looked normal for him, now he looks like a !#*!%%+ +$#@$%.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

Granger said Joakim Noah look like Predator.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
...then SMH

Granger clued us in on the Pacer strategy  for DRose when he repeatedly hit Bizarro with Thor's hammer...FT line here he comes!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Granger superhero collection. "He's got too much money"-Kenny
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sager's suit during the sixers preview
laugh.gif

can someone remind me what players denver wanted from chicago for melo?

i know noah was involved..

how highly do bulls fans' or hell even causal fans think of omar asik?

I'm just wondering if it would be prudent of the bulls to dangle noah out there and see what they would be able to get back in return (considering how weak the center position is around the league, i'm sure noah has an extremely high value.. plus also have to factor in noah has missed a few games this past 2 seasons)

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

can someone remind me what players denver wanted from chicago for melo?

i know noah was involved..

how highly do bulls fans' or hell even causal fans think of omar asik?

I'm just wondering if it would be prudent of the bulls to dangle noah out there and see what they would be able to get back in return (considering how weak the center position is around the league, i'm sure noah has an extremely high value.. plus also have to factor in noah has missed a few games this past 2 seasons)
They wanted something to the effect of Noah, Gibson, Deng, some first rounders and MJ's statue.

To me, I think Asik has enough potential to make Gibson the more expendable reserve big in any possible future deals.   He's a bit raw, but his IQ is pretty decent especially defensively.  He just needs more time adjusting to the NBA game, strength training, and get some work done on the offensive end.

Noah's had the injury bug this season , but I would think unless the return is D12 or someone of similar value I don't think Bulls' management is going to try any feelers.  Just my $0.02

It was definitely Noah the Nuggets wanted and Deng had to be involved in the trade one way or another to make the salaries work.

say atlanta decides to blow things up.. or at least change things up..

does anyone think they would make horford available (dude will be 25 in june)? and would boozer and noah be enough to get him?

say horford and _____ for boozer and noah (and maybe some picks?)

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

say atlanta decides to blow things up.. or at least change things up..

does anyone think they would make horford available (dude will be 25 in june)? and would boozer and noah be enough to get him?

say horford and _____ for boozer and noah (and maybe some picks?)
If Horford is available and could be had for Booz + fillers, I'd be in favor for re-uniting the Gator Boys in ChiTown.  I'm sure Thibs would be thrilled with the defensive upgrade at the 4 spot.

The Hawks will trade Josh Smith before they trade Al Horford, which is smart on their part. Horford is better than Boozer and Noah individually, but that's a nice package for him. Unlikely trade though.

Edit:

If the Hawks really wanted to shake things up;

Josh Smith to the Clippers for Chris Kaman (free agent after next season) and the unprotected 2012 T'Wolves pick.

Jordan + Griffin + Smith
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

The Hawks will trade Josh Smith before they trade Al Horford, which is smart on their part. Horford is better than Boozer and Noah individually, but that's a nice package for him. Unlikely trade though.

Edit:

If the Hawks really wanted to shake things up;

Josh Smith to the Clippers for Chris Kaman (free agent after next season) and the unprotected 2012 T'Wolves pick.

Jordan + Griffin + Smith
eek.gif
pimp.gif
That would be
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

I cannot stand Sean Elliott. You would have sworn Ginobili was on his death bed & funeral arrangements were being made prior to the game with how he was talking of Manu's performance.

Elliott did od on Manu but we can't act like some people didn't go crazy when they were talking about kobe's finger.

Back
Top Bottom