OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Nobody wants to play Denver tho, right?
laugh.gif
Karl is just a regular season coach, period.

in addition to CP's post. its really a shame that guys like mike brown and mike d'antoni have won the COTY award as much as phil jackson has. also, the fact that they both have won it while jerry sloan hasnt.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

at least this year the coach of the year will deserve it
brooks deserved it last year as well. i'm not saying brown or d'antoni didnt deserve it but that jerry never did and phil only has one.

i'm saying neither deserved it when you look back on the circumstances.

nash and bron should have those coach of the year awards. sloan not getting it is a travesty

Not that I would want him shooting too much, but is Iguodala just not looking for his shot or is LeBron locking him up? But at least he is averaging 8 assists per game so far in the series and has 9 assists (and counting) tonight to make up for his lack of scoring.

Not sure if this was posted yet...
[h3][/h3]
[h3]Rambis Expected To Be Fired, Announcement Could Come After CBA Resolution[/h3]
Apr 15, 2011 4:55 PM EDT

Rambis_Kurt_min_091218.jpg

While Kurt Rambis is expected to be fired, it remains uncertain when the decision will be announced, several league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

One Wolves player told Yahoo! Sports that Rambis’ game plans were often confusing and the coaching staff didn’t seem to be on the same page.

Ownership may wait on firing Rambis until the CBA is resolved to save money on a new hire.

pimp.gif

Bulls 3 close games, good for them and knowing how to win late, or reason for concern as they face better comp?

Originally Posted by PMatic

Not that I would want him shooting too much, but is Iguodala just not looking for his shot or is LeBron locking him up? But at least he is averaging 8 assists per game so far in the series and has 9 assists (and counting) tonight to make up for his lack of scoring.
its the bron affect.

samething happens to deng when he guards bron. he puts all his effort on D and plays like a scared %@%+% on O. the sad thing is both guys have the tools to go right at bron and get there shot off but dont.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Bulls 3 close games, good for them and knowing how to win late, or reason for concern as they face better comp?
A little bit of both for this bunch.  It's their first set of battles together so part of me wants them to go through some lumps rather than get some false confidence.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Combination of both.

Agreed.

The core of this Bulls team (Rose, Deng and Noah) has had minimal success in the playoffs prior to this year so these grind it out wins are a good confidence booster.

But on the other hand, while the Pacers have some talent the Bulls shouldn't have had this much difficulty beating them so they'll definitely have to step it up a notch next round and beyond.

Back
Top Bottom