OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Congrats Sacramento
pimp.gif

Congrats BHZ
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 appreciate it.

I just made it back home to Memphis about an hour ago. It only took 3 hrs, usually takes around 3 and 1/2. There wasn't a lot of traffic traveling at night.

I'm thinking a one game suspension for both Zaza the Goon and J-Rich for their small fight.

Also Miami is in trouble if Rondo starts finding his groove again, Bibby/Chalmers aren't slowing him down at ALL.

^ What i noticed in this knicks/boston series is that the knicks keep playing off rondo as if he cant shoot
 the ball giving him to much space to drive in draw the double then kick it out or throw it down low for an easy assist  

Zaza instigated it. Dude was butting Jason, and Jason just pushed him away.

Zaza had reason to be mad at Dwight, but don't gotta take it out on JRich.

Playing off Rondo is smart, except the Knicks can't recover quickly enough defensively when he drives and dishes.

Miami will be able to get out to the shooters faster than the Knicks "tried", so I don't expect them to get the wide open looks like they did against NYK

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Zaza instigated it. Dude was butting Jason, and Jason just pushed him away.

Zaza had reason to be mad at Dwight, but don't gotta take it out on JRich.
You need to re watch the clip, Zaza caught a right elbow to the mug after the foul and was heated, J-Rich came over and got in Zaza's face, Zaza gave him a few 'get outta my face headbutts' which he did the exact same thing to KG back in 2008 and wasn't suspended for that, and then J-Rich slapped him.
And honestly even if, they say Zaza instigated it, which he didn't, J-Rich will be equally punished because he retaliated, simple as that.

When did I ever say anything that Zaza wasn't elbowed?

Or that Jason didn't get in his face?

Maybe Jason instigated it, but whatever, he was just looking out for his dude.

Zaza didn't need to start headbutting a grownass man.

He didn't need to do that. Jason definitely did retaliate, and probably deserves equal suspension.

That really hurts the Magic too, they need his shooting and athleticism. It'll be real bad if the Magic go down 3-1.

I was just stating the whole situation to state it I guess.

Yeah, Atlanta has a bunch of scrubs they can have go in there and foul Dwight all night, but you look at them without J-Rich now. The 2 guards that will be on Joe Johnson in Game 4 are Gilbert Arenas and JJ Reddick...HUGE mismatch.

Has JJ been on JJ at all?

laugh.gif

By that, has Redick been on Joe Johnson at all?

I would think he'd be able to play him well, but according to you, maybe not.

I honestly wouldn't know, I haven't watched any of the Hawks/Magic games.

Also, what do you think of Hinrich? I've loved the guy since he entered the L.

Has JJ been on JJ at all?

laugh.gif

By that, has Redick been on Joe Johnson at all?

I would think he'd be able to play him well, but according to you, maybe not.

I honestly wouldn't know, I haven't watched any of the Hawks/Magic games.

Also, what do you think of Hinrich? I've loved the guy since he entered the L.
Yes I think I've seen every guard on Joe at least once, but no guards on the Magic can guard Joe Johnson single coveraged. The only person who has a fighting chance would be Q-Rich but he barely sees floor time.
Hinrich has stepped up big time in the playoffs, I am very happy with what he has shown defensively pestering Jameer any chance he gets, and also knocking down his open shots which is a bonus because we mainly got him for his D.

Miami-Boston is gonna be so much fun. Meanwhile, Bulls will have a second round bye. I know you all saw ORLD down 1 less than a minute and not even look Dwight's way.........imagine my not shock at that one. #beensayin

Hinrich has stepped up big time in the playoffs, I am very happy with what he has shown defensively pestering Jameer any chance he gets, and also knocking down his open shots which is a bonus because we mainly got him for his D.

He's really incredible, him and JJ Redick both, their work ethic to stay relevant in the NBA.

Miami-Boston is gonna be so much fun. Meanwhile, Bulls will have a second round bye. I know you all saw ORLD down 1 less than a minute and not even look Dwight's way.........imagine my not shock at that one. #beensayin

My dad called me in the room to show me they were close. The possession after Horford hit that 15 footer, I was SCREAMING "GIVE IT TO DWIGHT! GIVE IT TO DWIGHT!"

Yet, they let Hedo take an absolutely terrible shot.
30t6p3b.gif

I don't know what you're talking about.
laugh.gif
c'mon now, SC isn't that boring to have to stay in, drink and NT on a friday night
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom