OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

For half the season Brandon Knight averaged more turnovers than assists.

His decision making is mediocre, his court vision is poor, a point guard, he is not.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Mike Brown? 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
then who should we get?

This %%%@!%$*%+++ bhz just won tickets to the game tomorrow after answering questions on a radio show.
roll.gif

I had to answer 3 questions. A novice question, intermediate and an expert. Then he just start asking me a bunch of questions after I got them right and was like "I can't believe you know this!" 
laugh.gif

I got a few wrong though, but it didn't matter. Plus, I get a "Grint, Grind" T-Shirt 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

^ what were the questions?
1) Who was traded along with SHane Battier in the deadline deal a few months back?
2) Which 3 players Memphis drafted last year?

3) Who were the 4 University of Memphis players that played for the Grizz?

The other questions he asked me after I won was:

What team did Lionel Hollins win his championship with as a player? Got that right

Who is the 3rd highest paid player on the Grizz behind Zbo and Rudy? Got that right

What number was Antonis Fotsis? 
roll.gif
 I said 7, it was 6 
laugh.gif

Who was the Grizz starting 5 in last playoff game back in 2006 against Dallas? I got that right. 

A bunch of other questions too. I really didn't even care after I won the tix. People was on there missing bunny questions though.

are they good seats? congrats though, hopefully Grizz lose
laugh.gif

Celtics gonna make it 3-0
pimp.gif

I would hope so. It'll be kinda messed up if he gave me nosebleed seats for something like that 
laugh.gif
Best believe if I'm anywhere near the Spurs bench, its going to be hell tho' 

How far is the drive for you?

Good stuff bro, enjoy the game.
pimp.gif

I'd die to go to a Dallas playoff game someday.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by PMatic

http://lat.ms/hq9ZIh
 More cowbell!!!
HERE WE STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I am holding back tears of joy, soooo overwhelmed with emotions right now.

congrats man. the kings belong in sacramento.

geez man, this is getting ugly for new york. fire d'antoni hes a clown. you can have all the talent but you need a coach who can actually run the team the right way.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by HankMoody

More cowbell!!!
HERE WE STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I am holding back tears of joy, soooo overwhelmed with emotions right now.
congrats man. the kings belong in sacramento.
Meh, Gavin Maloof came out and burst my bubble real quick
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Why in the hell was Orlando not fouling on that last possession?
Uhh..

The Magic were down 1 before the shot.

There was 30 seconds left when ATL established possession.

I assume they had timeouts.

alot of fugazi knicks fans walking around and im not taling about the internet. heard alot of ppl talking about selling their game four tickets. you are fair weather prissy fans.

i will be there game four.

fan up. dont talk +$%$ about heat fans and sell your tickets like that. that isnt right

Back
Top Bottom